Marcos maidana now being investigted for cheated by texas boxing commission

yo moms

drunk
Daps
it wasnt a pill. you can clearly see in the footage that ariza puts it to maidanas nose and maidana starts sniffing. its smelling salts. nothing major. all the great cornermen used smelling salts when their fighter was hurt.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
"Broner -- who was previously undefeated -- says the loss hasn't shattered his ego ... he's confident the investigation will prove Maidana cheated."

its in the article the threadstarter posted

thats the first thing a kid who loses in a videogame says..."yo you were cheating"

It's crying to say my opponent used something in his corner which was not allowed to be there?:usure:

If this was basketball and you were only allowed to use water to drink during the game, and you notice at the beginning of the 4th quarter, the other team is drinking Gatorade. You're just gonna shrug your shoulders and say "oh well, we're down by 15 anyways":yeshrug: or will you alert the officials of the fact that they're cheating:comeon:

Cheating is cheating..... regardless of when it happens or who it happens too:ufdup:

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
It's crying to say my opponent used something in his corner which was not allowed to be there?:usure:

If this was basketball and you were only allowed to use water to drink during the game, and you notice at the beginning of the 4th quarter, the other team is drinking Gatorade. You're just gonna shrug your shoulders and say "oh well, we're down by 15 anyways":yeshrug: or will you alert the officials of the fact that they're cheating:comeon:

Cheating is cheating..... regardless of when it happens or who it happens too:ufdup:

your clearly an example of someone crying...there is a close up video in this thread that shows nothing but those plastic nose covers in the napkin and no pill at all

and in what world would gatorade give anyone a performance advantage over water. Your boy got the beats and there's nothing you can do about it

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
your clearly an example of someone crying...there is a close up video in this thread that shows nothing but those plastic nose covers in the napkin and no pill at all

and in what world would gatorade give anyone a performance advantage over water. Your boy got the beats and there's nothing you can do about it

You're clearly an example of someone who doesnt know the rules of boxing:manny:

It's not about if the item would give a "performance advantage" or not. It's about what's allowed and what isnt allowed in the corners. By the way, you do know that it's also illegal for a boxer to drink Gatorade in between rounds right? That would constitute cheating as well:ufdup:

Rules are rules. Just because you WANTED AB to lose is okay, but to allow someone in the opposite corner to break rules and give em a pass is corny just so you can have the fighter you hate with a loss:camby:

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
You're clearly an example of someone who doesnt know the rules of boxing:manny:

It's not about if the item would give a "performance advantage" or not. It's about what's allowed and what isnt allowed in the corners. By the way, you do know that it's also illegal for a boxer to drink Gatorade in between rounds right? That would constitute cheating as well:ufdup:

Rules are rules. Just because you WANTED AB to lose is okay, but to allow someone in the opposite corner to break rules and give em a pass is corny just so you can have the fighter you hate with a loss:camby:

you really think a gatorade would change the outcome of a fight...and from what I see in the video not one rule was broken

its just a formality they are doing the investigation the same way the NFL has to check all scoring plays...it will be a quick ruling once the video evidence shows no cheating going on

go cry under a tree breh

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
you really think a gatorade would change the outcome of a fight.

It's ILLEGAL in Boxing to consume anything in the corner except pure water.....that's the bottomline. Anything else is cheating.

Rules are the rules.

Maybe you should learn the rules of The Sweet Science before trying to argue with someone about em:yeshrug:

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
It's ILLEGAL in Boxing to consume anything in the corner except pure water.....that's the bottomline. Anything else is cheating.

Rules are the rules.

Maybe you should learn the rules of The Sweet Science before trying to argue with someone about em:yeshrug:

there was nothing consumed in the video...so no rules were broken

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
there was nothing consumed in the video...so no rules were broken

You asked me do I think gatorade will change the outcome of a fight. I was responding to that by saying it doesnt matter, because only pure water is allowed or it's cheating. Rules are the rules.

As far as Ariza, I believe he was doing something or using something illegal.

He says his was blowing his nose......but he said on fighthype that he was using something to put in his mouth because he thought he had blood in there, because the Dr. checked Maidana's mouth.

Which one is it Ariza:ufdup:

He's lying:manny:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
You asked me do I think gatorade will change the outcome of a fight. I was responding to that by saying it doesnt matter, because only pure water is allowed or it's cheating. Rules are the rules.

As far as Ariza, I believe he was doing something or using something illegal.

He says his was blowing his nose......but he said on fighthype that he was using something to put in his mouth because he thought he had blood in there, because the Dr. checked Maidana's mouth.

Which one is it Ariza:ufdup:

He's lying:manny:

Stop breh that's not what was said:comeon:

Watch the 8 minute long esnews video i posted earlier all your questions N concerns are answered clearly

GMOGMediaTV

GMOGMedia.tv
Daps
Reppin
Miami
This shyt is retarded. Broner is just looking for an excuse to win. He got his ass whooped point blank and the period. The so called smellin salts weren't taken until the 11th round. Prior to that his ass was gettin toh the fukk up!

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:smh: til I saw the video and he didn't cheat. AB would do anything to claim they're cheated to make himself excuse why he lost.....JUST TAKE AN L and MOVE ON. At least, you will learn from it if not then you're done.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
This shyt is retarded. Broner is just looking for an excuse to win. He got his ass whooped point blank and the period. The so called smellin salts weren't taken until the 11th round. Prior to that his ass was gettin toh the fukk up!

you dont take smelling salts before the fight dummy. you only take them when you are hurt by a big punch. they bring you back to your senses. thats why ariza did that after the 11th when maidana got rocked by that punch after the bell by broner.