Marcus Jordan wants dad Michael as his best man despite disapproval of Larsa Pippen romance

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
GMB to old washed-up gold diggers when your dad is Michael Jordan and you could probably get someone younger than you, brush. Is Mike gonna show up to the wedding?

Marcus Jordan is hoping dad Michael Jordan will agree to be his best man when he eventually marries Larsa Pippen — despite the NBA legend wanting nothing to do with their romance.

While Marcus and Pippen have yet to publicly announce an engagement, the 32-year-old revealed on the “Pablo Torre Finds Out” podcast that he has already put a lot of thought into who he wants standing beside him on the big day.

“I was the best man at [Michael’s] wedding and the best man at my brother’s wedding, so obviously, we’ll keep the tradition going,” Marcus said when asked about his famous father’s role in the future nuptials.

However, it might be a hard sell for Michael, who made it very clear earlier this year that he did not approve of his son’s romance with his former teammate’s ex-wife.
When the Olympian was asked in July whether the duo had his stamp of approval, he replied, “No!”

Pippen, 49, was married to Scottie Pippen from 1997 until 2021.

Despite Scottie, 58, and Michael, 60, winning six championships together, their relationship eventually soured — a potential reason the sneaker tyc00n is having a hard time accepting the romance.During an episode of their podcast, “Separation Anxiety,” Larsa said she was “traumatized” and “embarrassed” by Michael’s comments, objecting to her beau’s claims that the situation was hilarious.
In fact, Marcus revealed the pair are considering filming the nuptials for “The Real Housewives of Miami.”

“All the producers are inquiring around [asking], ‘When’s the wedding? Are we gonna film it on TV?'” he said. “So that’s something that we are kinda playing along with is whether or not it will air.”

However, Marcus says that if it was up to him they would “do multiple weddings” so that they could keep one “private for [their] family and friends” and “one that is a little more public.”

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Michael will be there,he just cant approve of this publically. If he really wanted Larsa Pippen gone,he would just cut off the money supply. Unless junior has a succesful business I never heard about.
Mike is a billionare who still has to keep up certain appearances. He’s probably towing the line to prevent his son and her form going all out against him on a bad publicity press tour like Brian McKnight’s kids

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
giphy.gif

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Michael will be there,he just cant approve of this publically. If he really wanted Larsa Pippen gone,he would just cut off the money supply. Unless junior has a succesful business I never heard about.

His kids a loser leech who runs an online boutique store selling Jordan’s lmao. MJ should use back channels to let his idiot kid know that if he goes through with this he’s cut off

Daps
I don't see how they ain't been disowned seeing as how maniacally competitive Jordan is said to be.......I know disgust crosses his mind when he see these second generation players balling and none of them are his offspring.......imagine dads wife is younger and better than the sons...... :scust: