Marcus Morris debunks Rich Paul Conspiracy Theory

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Are you really this fukking stupid :dahellwhat:

Tell you what...lets play a game where we list all the sports agents who have been on the cover of sports illustrated by themselves...

I will start...

Rich Paul...

spi190617_cov_promo.jpg

Your turn...?

91TtoiBVMCL._SX466_.jpg

just say you hate black men with power and keep it moving :coffee:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
why do i hate black men?

and what "power" does rich paul have exactly?

Wait...you had to go back to 1996 to find this cover ?
Dude sounds like a whole bytch you quoted. That’s the same language bytches use. Ole just admit you hate women because we disagree ass fakkits. These dudes slowly but surely turning into females day by day. Why can’t yall disagree instead of it being you hate black men with power. That logic is sooo bytch made and doesn’t even make sense unless dude can prove you’d give a non black a pass in a similar situation

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Dude sounds like a whole bytch you quoted. That’s the same language bytches use. Ole just admit you hate women because we disagree ass fakkits. These dudes slowly but surely turning into females day by day. Why can’t yall disagree instead of it being you hate black men with power. That logic is sooo bytch made and doesn’t even make sense unless dude can prove you’d give a non black a pass in a similar situation
This fakkit @staticshock mad that I sneak dissed him when the bytch know this post is all about his fat teacher ass. How is that a sneak diss bytch? Stop using them techniques that only work for bytches like your momma bytch