Votes: 31 17.6%

Votes: 67 38.1%

Votes: 26 14.8%

Votes: 38 21.6%

• Total voters

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
This is a weird new age thing where insecure uglies try to take attractive people down a peg.

Dad bod is another example.

Shes one of the more classically attractive women hollywood has had in a while. Shes definately a perfect choice for barbie for example. And these people know it.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
I don’t fukk with cac women at all but any man who claims they are straight and says she ugly is sweeter than my diabetic grandmas Kool-Aid . Her and Jamie Lee Presley are the finest cac women I’ve ever saw :yeshrug:

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Kevin Samuels rolling over in his grave that in 2 pages nobody used the term adjustable seven. Without the makeup and airbrushing she a 7 and with it she’s no less than an 8 and could go higher depending on who you asking.

Also body is part of looks to me so if she had more body I’d put her base rating higher.

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Ten only because she raised my standards of what I believed a 10 was the moment I saw her in "Focus"

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why do they always pic an awkward picture to "prove" that someone is ugly? There's a differnce between taking an ugly pic and actually being ugly

⠀⠀⠀

brittney griner’s booty meat
Daps
Reppin
Corona, ca
6.5 based on looks alone

every A lister celebrity is entitled to 3 extra points for their overall market value due to fame, fortune, and desirability.

she is a 9.5 in terms of sexual market value.

on the flip side, someone who is not attractive and famous like rebel Wilson or Melissa Mccarthy. They are a 3 in looks but gets 3 extra points so a 6 overall market value. any guy marrying women like that are using them for the money

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I always mix her name up with Maggie Gyllenhaal and think that's who people are referring to when she's mentioned so voted 6 without looking which is being very generous. After looking at the pics I'll bump her up to a 7.
Maggie Gyllenhaal is one of the most unfortunate things ive seen on the big screen and the only knock against the batman movies, straight up lying to our faces when batman, joker and 2 face are calling her beautiful and lusting after her. I felt disrespected every time she was in a scene.

Margot Robbie a bad bytch :ld: dont see how anyone confuses em :ld: