Margot Robbie's "Birds Of Prey" (DC) Official Thread

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Terrible - this will flop like the recent Ghostbusters movie at the box office, doesn't even look like it's worth a free stream.

You underestimate how many people love Harley Quinn. Again, Suicide Squad... with its horrible reviews still made over 800M and without it showing in China.. in large part of people love for Harley Quinn. With a significantly lower budget, and no competition in February... this will hit.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
s4Kz86.gif

tenor.gif
I really wanted to see more of Letos joker

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This movie really does fit the Suicide Squad vibe. SS looked good and the characters were good. Script was just terrible.

If this is just decent it should do ok box office.

I don't think it's the script outright. I think it was WB's meddling and forcing Ayers to make script changes and then hiring their trailer editors to re-edit the entire movie. I would of loved to see Ayers true vision... even the so-called director's cut was compromised.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think it's the script outright. I think it was WB's meddling and forcing Ayers to make script changes and then hiring their trailer editors to re-edit the entire movie. I would of loved to see Ayers true vision... even the so-called director's cut was compromised.
Yeah, all of that is true, but even Ayer said he fukked up by not keeping the movie grounded as opposed to the :dwillhuh: villains he gave us.

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You underestimate how many people love Harley Quinn. Again, Suicide Squad... with its horrible reviews still made over 800M and without it showing in China.. in large part of people love for Harley Quinn. With a significantly lower budget, and no competition in February... this will hit.
Will Smith, Joker and a cameo from Batman and a interconnecting link to the DC universe which WB since have disregarded any existence of.

You have none of the above in this.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, all of that is true, but even Ayer said he fukked up by not keeping the movie grounded as opposed to the :dwillhuh: villains he gave us.
I think in part because he had a short time to write. DC was so quick to have a film follow BvS when they really should have let him hash it out for another year.

After more thought he might have realized then that the Joker should be the primary villain.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Will Smith, Joker and a cameo from Batman.
You have none of the above in this.

And it hit 800 million.... Not saying this film will make that. But off a significantly lower budget with no competition... coming off the heels of the commercial success of Suicide Squad... coming off the major ridiculous success of Joker... and the fact that Harley Quinn is ridiculously popular.... believe that this movie will hit at the box office.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
And it hit 800 million.... Not saying this film will make that. But off a significantly lower budget with no competition... coming off the heels of the commercial success of Suicide Squad... coming off the major ridiculous success of Joker... and the fact that Harley Quinn is ridiculously popular.... believe that this movie will hit at the box office.

James Gunn is doing The Suicide Squad which some of the characters will be in as well so I don't know what this dude is talkin bout saying they are "disregarding" it..

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

Don't listen to these fools. They want every DC related property to flop