Mariah Carey in the 90's was on another level

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember being at this baseball dinner in high school at one dude's house. One of her videos came on, and I could see the thirst in one of my coach's eyes. These two white dudes, were like, I don't think she's hot at all. One dude went in on how "mixed" girls don't look good :mjpls:. Coach and I gave the :what::dahell:. I know people have opinions, but what blind ass racist world you live in that prime Mariah Carey wasn't looking good?

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I'd take Toni and Whitney over her.

Finally someone mentioned Whitney.
Whitney the only one that can go toe to toe with Mariah. Janet in a pinch but talent wise Janet gotta fall back. Its between Whitney and Mariah for the crown. Whitney gone now so the crown is hers. Who wan test her on looks,longevity,vocal ability,record sales,character, when you go pound for pound she the Queen of the 90s. Hiphop loves her. So many classic collabo hits, more than any other R&b artist. She'll make another album that will do numbers soon enough, i just hope its not with any of these new school losers. Lets get another So So def jam please.

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
I'd take Toni and Whitney over her.

Toni is the least talented of the bunch between her, mariah and whitney. Whitney was a beast vocally but she didn't make better music than prime Mariah or even prime Toni. Whitney had the most powerful voice by far along with dynamics. Mariah had less power, equal dynamics and more range.

Daps
Great artist and great singer when it mattered for her to be...Now that that's out the way she had NOASS like damn brotha she was deficient. She looked like half the Italian girls from sheepshead bay who you might have seen in East New York with an Avirex wearing nycca on her way to get her back blown out. She was no Janet

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
Toni is the least talented of the bunch between her, mariah and whitney. Whitney was a beast vocally but she didn't make better music than prime Mariah or even prime Toni. Whitney had the most powerful voice by far along with dynamics. Mariah had less power, equal dynamics and more range.

?????