Mario Let Me Love You video is hilarious

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
Keep in mind i am fried right now :smoker::smoker: so everything is funny as shyt to me right now. :russ: but yo I just watched this jawn for the first time in years and this shyt is hilarious. This was the simp anthem back in the day, I remember :umad: this jawn used to be my shyt and I still know this shyt word for word :drakelaff: watch doe

Check how in the beginning Mario boxing and shyt tryna hit the punching bag. figure he try to get his weight up in case the boul wanted to rumble. :hehsid: that's typical simp behavior #1 . Next you see Mario looking out the window finding the bytch that he wants all over some nikka. Mario got the :manfoh: look on his face, while dude turn around and look back at em like :gumad:. shyt had me cryin cuz you can tell Mario mad as shyt. Then you see this nikka outfit when he in the mirror practicing his dance moves :skipmike: nikka look dumb as shyt, ain't nobody taking this nikka serious looking like that. Then they show him with the baggy white T he got on with them nut ass jeans :wavylol: . dance moves really funny as shyt to me cuz when I was a youngboul this was my shyt and I used to do the same shyt he used to do :pachaha:Finally he get the girl to come thru and watch him sing to her and how she get up and start dancing :tiword: after all that background hating and chatty pattying :dame: its mission accomplished for Mario and they dance off out the picture like happily ever after :mjlol:

That's how it goes huh, this how y'all get y'all women? Y'all make love ballads and dance like some you got served ass nikkas to get the girl of ya dreams? @Typical Simp @Matt504 @JudgeJoeGorilla

Last edited: