Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I just popped this into my switch after having it catch dust for a minute and I'm fukking loving it. Seems like I picked a good time to do so too with this shyt out.
I like it so far. But then again I really like this game, I felt I took a chance when I bought it when it first came out but it really delivered.

No. Which sucks. Cause the battles are fun. Maybe if this sells well Nintendo will crap out some cheesy Nintendo exclusive rpg with all Nintendo characters and it'll have online. I know it'll never happen, they'd make some long ass elaborate story explaining why Mario characters have to team up with donkey Kong and Kirby and visit lands like Hyrule and metroid world to save everything.

:ehh: I said this last August. Donkey Kong kind of felt like a natural fit. I mean Rabbid Kong was always there. I think with the success of this game we may get a sequel. Unlike this current dlc and the splatoon expansion I think ubisoft may be done with this package and could invest and work with Nintendo to churn out another gem.

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Just finished the dlc :banderas:.

Well worth it. The boss battles in this game are piff. Very satisfying. For those that never played, of course they have higher hp. But you gotta be smart and utilize your weapons, and protect yourself at all times, and try to get the perfect score. It takes some time and when you do it, it feels like you've accomplished something.

Honestly the level design in the donkey Kong adventure pack is legit how a new donkey kong country should be. They keep doing the tropical freeze thing and that's cool but it's not taking it to another level. Traveling and navigating the world between battles is what they need to do.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Just got it yesterday, this is a great game so far

I've had it for about a week now. Game is dope af. Might be my favorite game for the switch so far. The gold version is always going on sale for $25, there's no reason for anyone to not have this in their library. I actually just finished a level while at work a second ago. I love the pacing of this game. It's a nice break from all the other more conventional ones I own. I'm eagerly awaiting the next installment of this series.

Last edited:

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Just got it yesterday, this is a great game so far

I've had it for about a week now. Game is dope af. Might be my favorite game for the switch so far. The gold version is always going on sale for $25, there's no reason for anyone to not have this in their library. I actually just finished a level while at work a second ago. I love the pacing of this game. It's a nice break from all the other more conventional ones I own. I'm eagerly awaiting the next installment of this series.

Very fun game even without the donkey Kong expansion but with it, very fun. Great music, super fun boss battles.

I hope ubisoft does a other game like this. I wouldn't mind if nintendo did a proper mario rpg game but I understand their work load.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Very fun game even without the donkey Kong expansion but with it, very fun. Great music, super fun boss battles.

I hope ubisoft does a other game like this. I wouldn't mind if nintendo did a proper mario rpg game but I understand their work load.

I still haven't touched the dk mode, sounds like a it's gonna be a pleasant treat though

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Man, it's a shame this game is so overlooked. Tons of exploration and puzzles, easy to pick up for quick games, and different ways to replay through every level once the game is complete. I'm confused at how someone could complain that it's too short. It's great having a game that doesn't require twitch reactions or seasoned finger dexterity and instead just focuses on some good old straight forward strategy. It may not be as immersive as some titles, but for a casual like me it's almost a perfect title.

I'm getting through it just fine using only Mario (offense), Rabbid Peach (defense), and Luigi (range) using mainly honey weapons. I hate the push weapons as it throws of my ahead planning for enemies.

Almost at world 4 i believe and haven't started on any of the challenges yet.

Last edited:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Just got Luigi :wow: Feels like the game is really starting now introducing all the different enemies + map stuff like the chain chomp. Simple but engaging game
Luigi is near busted if you give him he proper build and strategize right. He can snipe from across the fukking map .
I believe my final teams were Mario (since you can't swap him out lol) & Rabbid Luigi nearly always. Then I'd swap out for either Luigi or Rabbid Mario (who is a short range powerhouse)

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Man, it's a shame this game is so overlooked. Tons of exploration and puzzles, easy to pick up for quick games, and different ways to replay through every level once the game is complete. I'm confused at how someone could complain that it's too short. It's great having a game that doesn't require twitch reactions or seasoned finger dexterity and instead just focuses on some good old straight forward strategy. It may not be as immersive as some titles, but for a casual like me it's almost a perfect title.

I'm getting through it just fine using only Mario (offense), Rabbid Peach (defense), and Luigi (range) using mainly honey weapons. I hate the push weapons as it throws of my ahead planning for enemies.

Almost at world 4 i believe and haven't started on any of the challenges yet.

Just got Luigi :wow: Feels like the game is really starting now introducing all the different enemies + map stuff like the chain chomp. Simple but engaging game

The game is designed to the point where you at least have to swap out all the characters at least once.

But I pretty much kept Rabbid luigi and Rabbid peach in my rotation. If it was battles where you have to take on heavy heavy damage then I think I swapped in regular peach.

I don't recall using the yoshis too much they were cool I just had my team set as far as fukking people up.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
The game is designed to the point where you at least have to swap out all the characters at least once.

But I pretty much kept Rabbid luigi and Rabbid peach in my rotation. If it was battles where you have to take on heavy heavy damage then I think I swapped in regular peach.

I don't recall using the yoshis too much they were cool I just had my team set as far as fukking people up.

I just reached world 4 and haven't used anyone but this combo and am still getting perfects for most matches.

I also use the 50% health boost option before every match begins too however :dunno:

tenor.gif

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I also use the 50% health boost option before every match begins too however :dunno:

tenor.gif

I never ever used that. Can you get perfects while using it? I was having so much fun even when I ended up losing I never bothered to utilize that assistance. I always played matches over until I got a perfect, all 3 characters alive and completing in the mandatory amount of turns.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I never ever used that. Can you get perfects while using it? I was having so much fun even when I ended up losing I never bothered to utilize that assistance. I always played matches over until I got a perfect, all 3 characters alive and completing in the mandatory amount of turns.

Yeah, it doesn't count against you.