Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Im just going back trying to collect the rest of the chests and shyt and its glitching/and closing more and more frequently. :mjcry:
Once I was just walking, and my characters just wouldnt move, kept animating but no going forward or backwards, I wasn't in a battle either just going from one place to another in a world....I had to quit to the castle and start again. Then, the software just closed. I think that happened about 3 times today. And 3 times yesterday....It could be me...ive dropped my switch a bunch of times...at least 3 times at work. 2 at home on carpet, and it fell/slid/ off my night stand like 4 times....

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Im just going back trying to collect the rest of the chests and shyt and its glitching/and closing more and more frequently. :mjcry:
Once I was just walking, and my characters just wouldnt move, kept animating but no going forward or backwards, I wasn't in a battle either just going from one place to another in a world....I had to quit to the castle and start again. Then, the software just closed. I think that happened about 3 times today. And 3 times yesterday....It could be me...ive dropped my switch a bunch of times...at least 3 times at work. 2 at home on carpet, and it fell/slid/ off my night stand like 4 times....

yeah I pray I never drop this thing once. I've dropped laptops and man, them shyts just never the same after. but I read countless times this thing mad durable so it may actually be the game or your copy of the game specifically.

Also, I believe Peach's entrance in this game is top 5 moments in Nintendo history. :mjlol:I'm probably forgetting some great moments tho, if so, I'll hold the L.

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
yeah I pray I never drop this thing once. I've dropped laptops and man, them shyts just never the same after. but I read countless times this thing mad durable so it may actually be the game or your copy of the game specifically.

Also, I believe Peach's entrance in this game is top 5 moments in Nintendo history. :mjlol:I'm probably forgetting some great moments tho, if so, I'll hold the L.

If it was I'd simply swap at Walmart. But like I showed in the above youtube video with the timestamps and ,@firemanBk can attest to, the glitches are real.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
If it was I'd simply swap at Walmart. But like I showed in the above youtube video with the timestamps and ,@firemanBk can attest to, the glitches are real.
It's the game. It started crashing on me a lot towards the end of the game. Several times I had a :wow: first turn on the very last boss and it crashed. Had to change my whole team line up to finish the game cause of it

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's the game. It started crashing on me a lot towards the end of the game. Several times I had a :wow: first turn on the very last boss and it crashed. Had to change my whole team line up to finish the game cause of it
@the_FUTURE are yall physical copy? I don't know if the problem would occur on software.

I don't think I ever best dk tropical freeze cause it would crash upon entering the last boss or level. I might have sent it back to gamefly and re-rented but I don't recall.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
@the_FUTURE are yall physical copy? I don't know if the problem would occur on software.

I don't think I ever best dk tropical freeze cause it would crash upon entering the last boss or level. I might have sent it back to gamefly and re-rented but I don't recall.

yeah, I got a physical copy. I haven't had any weird stuff like that happen to me yet, if it does I'll let you know. surprised Ubisoft hasn't put in a patch for it.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Physical copy but I've seen a bunch of people have problems with glitches and crashes regardless. It's an Ubisoft game so it lacks that nice Nintendo polish you'd be used to with a Mario game.

@the_FUTURE what part of the story you up to?

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Physical copy but I've seen a bunch of people have problems with glitches and crashes regardless. It's an Ubisoft game so it lacks that nice Nintendo polish you'd be used to with a Mario game.

@the_FUTURE what part of the story you up to?

:mjcry: maaaan did I ever underestimate this Icicle Golem. Rabbid Peach/Mario/Peach. I'm trying everything. I'm gonna have to re haul my entire strategy and do what I usually do in this type of shyt.

trial and fukking error. :deadrose: I haven't used the codes that came with the game yet, should I?

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
:mjcry: maaaan did I ever underestimate this Icicle Golem. Rabbid Peach/Mario/Peach. I'm trying everything. I'm gonna have to re haul my entire strategy and do what I usually do in this type of shyt.

trial and fukking error. :deadrose: I haven't used the codes that came with the game yet, should I?
Yes the pixel weapons scale up so whenever you unlock a new character, they are the best weapons available. The Icicle Golem can be hit head on by Peach and Rabbid Peach's secondary weapons and he can be hit from the side by anybody's primary weapon.
That boss was the first battle in the game where I went over the turn limit and the first chapter I wasn't able to perfect without having to revisit later

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Yes the pixel weapons scale up so whenever you unlock a new character, they are the best weapons available. The Icicle Golem can be hit head on by Peach and Rabbid Peach's secondary weapons and he can be hit from the side by anybody's primary weapon.
That boss was the first battle in the game where I went over the turn limit and the first chapter I wasn't able to perfect without having to revisit later

:mjgrin: rabbid peach secondary weapon? what ever do you mean?

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
:mjgrin: rabbid peach secondary weapon? what ever do you mean?
You haven't been using your skill orbs properly :francis:

Upgrade everyone to a secondary as soon as it becomes available. Those attacks are very powerful and can go around shields and cover. Another tip is to upgrade everyone's golden shot to the max. It might seem silly to upgrade that but you will be swimming in coins able to buy whatever weapons you want after a while

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
You haven't been using your skill orbs properly :francis:

Upgrade everyone to a secondary as soon as it becomes available. Those attacks are very powerful and can go around shields and cover. Another tip is to upgrade everyone's golden shot to the max. It might seem silly to upgrade that but you will be swimming in coins able to buy whatever weapons you want after a while

:mjlol: think I've only been upgrading my slide tackle and stomp damage.

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@firemanBk so ultimate challenge #1 is whooping my ass.

I'm not trying to watch the solution or strategies via youtube I enjoy battling it out but I can't yet figure out how to win. Have you beat it?

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
@firemanBk so ultimate challenge #1 is whooping my ass.

I'm not trying to watch the solution or strategies via youtube I enjoy battling it out but I can't yet figure out how to win. Have you beat it?

Yes I've beat everything outside the co-op. I used Rabbid Luigi and Rabbid Mario. That challenge was very, very tough. I only had Rabbid Luigi with like 50HP left at the end. Something important is I used Stone effects for Rabbid Luigi's gun and Rabbid Mario's hammer. Stone makes the effected enemy completely skip their then. No attacks, no movement, no special abilities. If you use Rabbid Mario right, he can Stone like 5 enemies at once