Marjorie Taylor Greene is literally retarded

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
This is a country that elected Donald Trump to be president and VERY nearly gave him a second term.

Not sure why anybody would find it surprising at this point :yeshrug:

The GOP doesn't want smart politicians. They want obedient politicians. They can be dumb as long as they vote the right way.

The GOP as a party doesn't care if they're smart or not (after all Reagan was smart - just a horrible person) but whether they're loyal to white supremacy.

But dumb politicians like MTG and Trump relate to the Republican voter base more easily

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Lmao bruh what? :russ:

The fact that it led to a yelling match on the House floor is even more amazing. This was our actual government at "work":

Reps. Marjorie Taylor Greene and Liz Cheney got into a shouting match about Greene's "Jewish space laser" conspiracy on Thursday, during a House vote to hold Steve Bannon, the former White House chief strategist and ally of former President Donald Trump, in criminal contempt of Congress.

"I was just talking to Miss Cheney and then she [MTG] starts screaming at Liz. I can't remember exactly what she said. But they got into a back and forth about Jewish space lasers," Rep. Jamie Raskin told New York Daily News.

Social media posts uncovered in January by the left-leaning Media Matters for America, showed Greene publishing false and anti-Semitic conspiracies which alleged that the record 2018 "Camp Fire" wildfire in California was orchestrated by California politicians and wealthy Jewish bankers via a space laser beam, in order to clear a path for a high-speed railway.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LA

One of my favorite people on twitter when it comes to reality checks. She's a legit physicist.

Lately to me it's been :pacspit: to all ponzi schemes, vaporware, con men/swindlers/grifters, crappy advertisements, etc.

Time to get back to real world, non-bullshyt products, people that make sense and things that provide real value.

Ya'll ain't tired of this yet?

Last edited:

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
The fact that it led to a yelling match on the House floor is even more amazing. This was our actual government at "work":

Reps. Marjorie Taylor Greene and Liz Cheney got into a shouting match about Greene's "Jewish space laser" conspiracy on Thursday, during a House vote to hold Steve Bannon, the former White House chief strategist and ally of former President Donald Trump, in criminal contempt of Congress.

"I was just talking to Miss Cheney and then she [MTG] starts screaming at Liz. I can't remember exactly what she said. But they got into a back and forth about Jewish space lasers," Rep. Jamie Raskin told New York Daily News.

Social media posts uncovered in January by the left-leaning Media Matters for America, showed Greene publishing false and anti-Semitic conspiracies which alleged that the record 2018 "Camp Fire" wildfire in California was orchestrated by California politicians and wealthy Jewish bankers via a space laser beam, in order to clear a path for a high-speed railway.

I’m curious as to what she actually said during that exchange.

I wonder if she thinks the iron dome is a space laser machine thingy? :ohhh:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Imagine what someone in 2005 or 2010 would think if you even read that sentence to them and told them it was a real news story.

Politics in 2022 :snoop: :dead:

Maquina

Banned
Daps

How the hell are these people in positions of power?:what:

anything surprising . White people joking about slavery even tho it has not relation to the actual topic. Could have just used the spin class analogy. Nope - she led with slave ships and even went gleefully into the whipping of slaves with the hand motion.

she's just out there having fun tho

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
she's not retarded, she's just grifting. Her and the rest know they can say whatever bullshyt to this base because they're never held accountable...they don't get voted out, they don't get forced to answer tough questions about their poor politics or ineffective policies, wo why even try?

Republican voters base their entire political decision making process around hate and their politicians know that and use that for their own gain.