image.png
c0397683-800px-wm.jpg

:mjlit:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
She honestly, for the good of the world, needs to be treated like a dog that bites that mauls a child. She deserves worse, but we are supposed to be a civilized society. She doesn’t deserve the “buddy comedy” with Pauly Shore, no weasing the juice, we have evolved from Neanderthals, it wasn’t fair of her parents to not destroy it with fire, sometimes we have to make the “tough” decisions for the betterment of human kind. What if she was able to somehow signal to and gather the rest of the Titans?

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
So is this apart of the conservative infighting of her trying to come at McCarthy?
Who cares, either way, let them [REDACT] her, or her [REDACT] them, and then one herself. There is no redemption arc for her, no matter what. This “comedian” is also obsessed with AOC, and deserves to have his light extinguished, full stop. People like this guy, and any/everybody like him serve absolutely no purpose in this world, it would be a better place if he and his ilk were :youngsabo:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Who cares, either way, let them [REDACT] her, or her [REDACT] them, and then one herself. There is no redemption arc for her, no matter what. This “comedian” is also obsessed with AOC, and deserves to have his light extinguished, full stop. People like this guy, and any/everybody like him serve absolutely no purpose in this world, it would be a better place if he and his ilk were :youngsabo:
I don’t know any of these people outside of MTG. I just know she’s spearheading this leadership fight.

I’m just wondering why this dude would cover for her after admitting to someone else he did( and has photos)

It’s not like affairs matter to Republicans