Mark Dantonio s/o to Rich Homie Quan

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
couple weeks ago, click the picture

this + him referencing the number 7 as biblical numerology tells me he's been chillin in a few barbershops this season

Looking at this again...it is even better...:ohhh:

The way he looks over his shoulder at :10 cause dude is really trying to see who is already in their shaking a leg...:bryan:

How fast he says "type of way" :russ:...Eddie asked him what dance he was gonna do and before he can finish the question dude blurts out "type of way":russ:...no hesitation...meaning he been dancing to this song for a minute...and...is there even a type of way dance:bryan:

He then asked Eddie has he heard of Rich Homie Quan and when Eddie says no he gives him the :rudy::camby: and tells him "you better check it out"...made Eddie do the "I'm the only black guy so I should know who this is laugh":pachaha:

Then he says "if they wait for me"...dude is legit serious about wanting to get the interview over and bust it down to RHQ...can't even hate on him though :obama:

Because Eddie a :c00n:

:dead:

paidNfull

Live By It, Die By It
Daps
Reppin
LouI$I@n@
look at Eddie Geroge uncle Tom azz acting like he never heard "Some Type of Way" before smh...nikkaz change

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
look at Eddie Geroge uncle Tom azz acting like he never heard "Some Type of Way" before smh...nikkaz change

MBA graduate from Northwestern? :sitdown: You ever thought since he isn't surround by 18-22 year old kids all day he probably isn't heavy into hip-hop.

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
MBA graduate from Northwestern? :sitdown: You ever thought since he isn't surround by 18-22 year old kids all day he probably isn't heavy into hip-hop.

For real

Hold family men and black professionals to listen to every 1 and done rapper , brehs

then question their "blackness" if they dont :dead:

Im sure Eddie George sittin on DatPiff crushing the refresh button like the rest of you HS nikkas
:rudy:

Last edited: