Mark Henry Gives His Opinion On Who Should Main Event Mania

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
When he's been wrestling Rey recently he's had great matches
You have a link to these? I haven't watched the product since 2016
how the fukk is randy orton top 10-15 of all time? I really, really want someone to broach this further

Austin, Rock, Hogan, Savage, Goldberg, Cena, Sting, Andre, HBK, Hitman, Ric Flair are non-debatably better/more important without touching Hall, HHH (not my choice), jake the snake, eddie guerrero, kurt angle, booker T, Rick Rude, Undertaker, snuka...

Where does this randy orton respect come from, it's irrational
Idk how some has him 10-15 all time like I can't think of a way he'd be even top 50

Buzzed Lightyear

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how the fukk is randy orton top 10-15 of all time? I really, really want someone to broach this further

Austin, Rock, Hogan, Savage, Goldberg, Cena, Sting, Andre, HBK, Hitman, Ric Flair are non-debatably better/more important without touching Hall, HHH (not my choice), jake the snake, eddie guerrero, kurt angle, booker T, Rick Rude, Undertaker, snuka...

Here's 15 more better than Orton.
Edge
Jeff Hardy
Scotty Steiner
Chris Benoit
Vader
Chris Jericho
Brock Lesnar
Mick Foley
Dusty Rhodes
Rey Mysterio
Ricky Steamboat
RVD
Curt Henning
Owen Hart
JBL

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Mark Henry has forgotten more about this business than any of us will ever hope to know. I know y'all hate Orton and since it seems cool to shyt on Styles now y'all conveniently remember he's a fukking redneck after all these years but biases aside Mark has a point.

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
To be honest, you could do worse than a match involving one of the top 3 all-around best performers and athletes in WWE today and a man armed with the most highlight-reel finish in the game today as a PPV main event.

You could definitely do better for this Mania, yeah, but when viewed from this perspective ... you could definitely do worse. :hubie: :manny:

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest

shyt, peeped your avi.

I have Hall higher on my all time list than Orton:manny:

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Mark Henry has forgotten more about this business than any of us will ever hope to know. I know y'all hate Orton and since it seems cool to shyt on Styles now y'all conveniently remember he's a fukking redneck after all these years but biases aside Mark has a point.

Has a point that it should be a good match, sure, main event or three championship matches? Not a fukkin chance.

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It has nothing to do with the indies, orton is just flat out boring
dude is in the modern WWE and wrestle like a heel from the late 80's early 90's straight:russell: status

if it wasn't for the RKO/Diamond Cutter finisher dude woudn't even have Stan's