Mark Henry Got "The Man" In Her Feelings

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
To me, it just seems like her character doesn't have a lot of direction right now. She's a cross between her original face character and a lighter version of the heel character she started playing last summer.

I had a feeling they would take the edge off of her at some point. Right now, she's only "The Man" because that's what it says on her shirt and she likes talking about slapping the heads off dopes. As a character, she peaked around the Royal Rumble and it's been downhill since.

The gimmick grew stale fast and personally it was before the Rumble. I wasn't a fan of it to begin with. It was corny especially how social media involved it was. Nothing felt organic about it.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
The gimmick grew stale fast and personally it was before the Rumble. I wasn't a fan of it to begin with. It was corny especially how social media involved it was. Nothing felt organic about it.
It didn't feel organic because it wasn't, the whole "savage Becky" Twitter gimmick was just the company making her opponents give her softballs to respond to. I still remember how pissed off her fans were when Rhonda Rousey killed Becky's whole mugshot pic.:russ:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
It didn't feel organic because it wasn't, the whole "savage Becky" Twitter gimmick was just the company making her opponents give her softballs to respond to. I still remember how pissed off her fans were when Rhonda Rousey killed Becky's whole mugshot pic.:russ:

"Why is Rhonda breaking kayfabe :sadbron:"

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mississauga
It's so cute seeing Becky try so hard to act intimidating in promos, puckering her face everytime she finishes a sentence

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
After last night's promo, I'm starting to see what Mark and that other guy are seeing. :unimpressed:

If Sasha ends up getting the better of Becky in a segment, it's over.
She's already fired all of her shots with the whole "Sasha cried and walked out" lines, what else does she have after that? I don't know who wrote her promo for last night, but the fact that they're trying to spin it into Becky making Sasha popular is hilarious. The fact is Becky was nothing until her feud with Sasha in NXT and the company wants us to ignore that.
It's so cute seeing Becky try so hard to act intimidating in promos, puckering her face everytime she finishes a sentence
That's why the Stone Cold comparisons were so stupid. Stone Cold looked like a bad ass without even trying, while she's doing the stereotypical things people think you're supposed to do when you're a tough guy. The whole face scowling speaking in a low tone and getting close to the camera just screams try hard to me.

Last edited:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
She's already fired all of her shots with the whole "Sasha cried and walked out" lines, what else does she have after that? I don't know who wrote her promo for last night, but the fact that they're trying to spin it into Becky making Sasha popular is hilarious. The fact is Becky was nothing until her feud with Sasha in NXT and the company wants us to ignore that.
Pure lies. Becky was clearly on her way to greatness
MiserableImpishBandicoot-size_restricted.gif

:russ:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
^^that applies to them all..Sasha was who the fans chose in 2015 over Becky, Charlotte...Bayley was over against her before she came to the main roster but that was it.

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
One of the criticisms would be that The Rock would put over dudes in the ring a tad too often...put over Al Snow & Hurricane :pachaha:(Until Triple H went over Hurricane 2 weeks later...:hhh:)

And this promo

The Rock was talking that shyt to Big Show throughout that feud and he ended up losing...wasn't clean but he still lost. Sidenote around the 4 minute mark Big Show looked like he was struggling not to laugh instead of being pissed off :bryan:

some of the funniest shyt ever.