Reppin
Sanitation Department
Up close photo of what it looks like :

HesrHFP.jpg

Soon.

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
Who cares if it's the mark of the beast or not? That shouldn't be the point. The point should be that this is crazy invasive and a good majority of the applications will not be beneficial to the common man.

Btw if the bible is allegorical then the mark of the "beast" would be symbolic for something else. The beast could represent man, or corporations,a nation, or people trying to create God on earth etc.

Imagine there is a population explosion and all your savings are on this tattoo. There is famine, pollution, global warming, and disease. Population control is a huge priority and people have to really get in line because human life will not be worth as much. One little fukk up, one little hint of dissent and your tattoo is deactivated.. You are now dead to the world. You can no longer get the healthcare you need or food.. you are left to die. If you refuse the tattoo for example, you cannot engage in any type of transactions either and you are also essentially dead.

Put religion in the picture or take it out, it doesn't matter. These applications are all a possibility. I don't know if the bible is true, heck I'm not even a christian. I do know what is real though, human greed and the lust for power. When all else fails I know I can count on certain people to be pieces of shyt. We are headed there, singularity, transhumanism... it's just a matter of time. It might be a long time but it is coming and it doesn't have to be a bad thing but when power and profit is involved and the moral fabric of society begins to erode how do we steer shyt in the right direction?

Globalists plan shyt 50-100 years at a time. They know where they want the world to head and that's no conspiracy that's just life, never forget that.

Flay Mayweather

Superstar
Daps
Let's see if y'all dummies still keep supportin these fools

First they spying on y'all web browsing, now they pullin shyt like this :snoop:

time for a worldwide google boycott :pacspit:

Good luck with that breh

You act like Google's the only one's spying on your web browsing.