Mark Wahlberg to Bring Shooter Adaption to USA Network - OFFICIAL THREAD

CEITEDMOFO

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wahlberg-main_23.jpg

Mark Wahlberg's 2007 thriller Shooter is coming to TV and the Hollywood vet will be behind the project.

If I was looking to adapt a film into a television series, I’d want something with Swagger.

I’d want Gunnery Sergeant Bob Lee Swagger from the 2007 thriller, Shooter, to be the star.

OK you got me, that wasn’t my first choice, but Paramount TV seems to be into the idea. Deadline is reporting that the film, based on the novel Point of Impact by Stephen Hunter, will now become a television series for TNT.

Mark Wahlberg, the film’s star, is attached to the project as an executive producer and Underworld: Awakening screenwriter John Hlavin will take on the writing duties.

Most things Mark Wahlberg touches turn to gold so it makes sense that he’ll have some involvement in this project. The film grossed more than $95 million.

We’ll have to wait and see if Danny Glover makes an appearance.

http://www.denofgeek.us/tv/shooter/239070/mark-wahlberg-to-bring-shooter-adaption-to-tnt

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin

LevelUp

Don't Like My Threads, Blow The Whistle
Daps
Never said Contraband was a good movie, or better than Shooter. Both of those movies are equally trash.

But i do think his character from Contraband is more interesting.

you buggin my g