Mark Zuckerberg Buys An Entire UFC Event Because He's Scared of Crowds

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
How the fukk y'all mad at Wealthy people doing Wealthy people activities???

This like when nikkaz was mad Drake rented out SoFi stadium to have dinner with his homies on the 50 yard line. That's what rich ass motherfukkaz do:yeshrug:
20210521-drake-sofi-stadium.jpg

Not sure about how many people actually attend events at that UFC spot but it’s hilarious how you think this is comparable.

Drake didn’t rent out the stadium while there was a Rams game and prevent fans and media from attending the game breh.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
confirmation that it was indeed zuck:

seriously though, i think this is some sort of test of how a live event would look in vr/the metaverse :lupe: dana and zuck have recently been talking about their love of each other's industries

Meta has been doing that already for a min with NBA games.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
I will. When there's no pushback they take another step. Importsnt sporting events become tv only for peasants as billionaire groups buy triple the tickets and have all the love action for themselves.
Unfortunately foresight and the ability to critically think are lost on people.

This is coming from the same group of people who have a vision of the Earth being a tourist spot once once they've colonised the solar system.

People shouldn't be happy with billionaires going out of their way to deprive ordinary citizens of simple luxuries. It is an extension of their hubris and greed that has them depriving people of essential resources.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why assume he rented it just for self? For that small a venue maybe he rented it out for a party?

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Boss shyt.

I'd do this for the Superbowl if I had his money.

And let the haters hate.

Daps
seriously though, i think this is some sort of test of how a live event would look in vr/the metaverse :lupe: dana and zuck have recently been talking about their love of each other's industries
This seems like the most plausible explanation.

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Why would you want to watch an entire super bowl in public by yourself. Crowds are part of the fun

I'd do it just to piss people off. I don't even fukk with the NFL.

I'd either not show up or be in the press box playing pool, shootin darts, playin Xbox or some shyt just so the camera can pan to me and cacs can go "That fukking n------ he's not even watching the game! This is why you don't let them get money!!!!"

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I don't know about this one. I wouldn't care if it was true, not sure why anyone does. But I'm gonna wait to hear it from a better source. If MacKenzie Dern told me the sky is blue I'd still make sure to double check for myself.

Daps
How the fukk y'all mad at Wealthy people doing Wealthy people activities???

This like when nikkaz was mad Drake rented out SoFi stadium to have dinner with his homies on the 50 yard line. That's what rich ass motherfukkaz do:yeshrug:
20210521-drake-sofi-stadium.jpg
When he do this? Backstory? Only thing I remember is him taking that woman to Yankee stadium on a Date