Mark Zuckerburg going on a Hillary Clinton-style "Listening Tour" of all 50 states

Superstar
Daps
1) First Jewish president. :ehh:

2) A president who actually has the technical know-how to reign in the intelligence establishment, should he choose to do so. :ehh:

It's an intriguing proposition.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
your ideas on qualifications are moot after the entire 2016 :heh:
and why is that?

That I neglected to predict white America's racism?

That I didn't predict a historic minority of people would elect the president?

That I'm a decent human being with a standard of behavior I expect from politicians?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

2) A president who actually has the technical know-how to reign in the intelligence establishment, should he choose to do so. :ehh:

1. based on ethnicity, not religion
2. again, this is the flawed nature of technocrats. Unless you serve in government, you can't just come in from the outside trying to run the show. Even Bloomberg has public office experience.

Superstar
Daps
1. based on ethnicity, not religion
2. again, this is the flawed nature of technocrats. Unless you serve in government, you can't just come in from the outside trying to run the show. Even Bloomberg has public office experience.

We'll cross that bridge if/when we come to it. :yeshrug:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and why is that?

That I neglected to predict white America's racism?

That I didn't predict a historic minority of people would elect the president?

That I'm a decent human being with a standard of behavior I expect from politicians?
coming from a clinton machine dikkrider, this statement is just abhorrent :scusthov:

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps

how is he going to reign in the same ppl that put him in his position in the first place?

Superstar
Daps
how is he going to reign in the same ppl that put him in his position in the first place?

He may not. It's speculation at this point. But he'd easily be the most tech-savvy president in recent history. Might be interesting.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
He may not. It's speculation at this point. But he'd easily be the most tech-savvy president in recent history. Might be interesting.
I dunno, Trump killing that Twitter game lol

naw for real, yeah he's definitely the most tech savvy but I think he needs to show more to become credible.