Married at first sight is the best reality show on TV rn

Discussion in 'The Locker Room' started by BrothaZay, Apr 20, 2020.

1. BigMoneyGrip

BigMoneyGrip I'm Lamont's pops Supporter

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Straight from Flatbush
    Coli Cash:
    $100.00

She gave the bare minimum from day one… I saw that shyt from jump

2. Abstract83

Abstract83 All Star

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Jersey
    Coli Cash:
    $345809.00

I feel bad for Gil honestly. It just goes to show you can't blindly over look shyt when it comes to a female. We all saw the red flags. I think he did too but chose to over looked them and thought he can love her thru it. Some women have to earn that pedestal. Even then you have to let them know you can walk away when they start acting up. And actually go thru with it.

3. WesCrook

WesCrook Superstar

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

She's a bird.

Any man who commits to her will have to be the brains of the relationship.

4. JLova

JLova Veteran

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $345820.00

I think Marla may have realized (or at least she should) that she is not built for marriage. She is too set in her ways. Been single too long. Most men gonna look at her spending all that money on labels as a problem if thry are trying to save money for a house let’s say. What happens when kids come along? You have to be willing to budge a bit in a marriage.

she needs to just get that dog and live her life. She’s not built for marriage. Way too many hang ups.

Johnny is an ass but as someone said he is her mouthpiece. Gil looked like wanna kill someone. The look on his face is scary. Son eyes don’t look right. Poor guy because he was one of the people there that really wanted to be married at all costs.

side note. Brett tities hanging out did something to me. Would certainly smash.

5. JLova

JLova Veteran

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $345820.00

Can’t force attraction. I think she was never attracted but the process kinda forced it. Thry were filing every day, thry lived together. Those cameras went away and it was back to real life. Not seeing each other as often. Family and friends are around more...and then she realized he wasn’t her type.

6. Charles Foster Breh

Charles Foster Breh Waxing Poetic

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    HomBase
    Coli Cash:
    $345000.00

This is ultimately what it was. Considering her personality, if she wasn't attracted she's prone to being a bytch. She was a bytch about everything else, so it wasn't a stretch for her to switch after being with dude for only 8 weeks...8 weeks that's absolutely nothing in the course of a relationship.

Gil's honestly lucky. Had she stayed with him, can you imagine how she would've done him after being vested; house, kids; he already apparently made more than her.

7. TL15

TL15 Veteran

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $225500.00

One thing I didn’t like about him was the fact that deep down he knew she wasn’t feeling him and he never called her out.

a lot of these dudes just don’t have the courage to truly say what’s on their mind or what they are thinking and these women do. Women on the show that want genuine relationships are constantly asking their men questions and the dudes are elusive. But then you get elusive women that don’t get called out.

I feel for dude for sure, but you could tell from the rip she wasn’t feeling him. He should’ve doubled down on the whole “how big is physical attraction, am I your type” type of questions because that’s probably what it was deep down :manny:

8. Stir Fry

Stir Fry Snackie Chan Supporter

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    The arts and proletariats
    Coli Cash:
    $225500.00

Gotta keep reminding myself that ultimately, Gil is a latin dude lol

9. TL15

TL15 Veteran

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $225500.00

Johnny blowing his ex wife’s back out too…

you hate to see it :wow:

Charles Foster Breh and Stir Fry dapped this.
  10. Stir Fry

Stir Fry Snackie Chan Supporter

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    The arts and proletariats
    Coli Cash:
    $225500.00

Oh shyt, he is? I haven't seen part two yet lol

Their sex must be wack af :russ:

TL15 dapped this.
  11. TL15

TL15 Veteran

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $225500.00

catch it when you can. It’s highly implied :mjlol:

BigMoneyGrip and Stir Fry dapped this.
  12. JLova

JLova Veteran

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $345820.00

Yea. I think naturally she is stand of fish but she won’t act like that with a guy she’s attracted to.

Gil did dodge a bullet because he seems like an upbeat guy and she was bringing him down. He was in love with the concept of marriage, not her. He will realize that later when he finds the right woman.

Johnny loves hanging with her and I’m sure with him she doesn’t act the way she does with Gil.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2021
  13. Abstract83

Abstract83 All Star

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Jersey
    Coli Cash:
    $345809.00

Yea he too smitten by her to push the envelope. Honestly I think she's ok at best. Michaela is the most attractive one on there too me. But yea he should have asked her a bunch of questions. The fact that she wouldn't kiss him said it all. When a woman is into you all those rules go out the window. Not saying you gonna smash day one but they not gonna be playing too hard to get cause they don't wanna lose you. He should have not let her run the show. She dictated damn near everything until he said he'd leave her. Then she played the game until the cameras stopped rolling.

I've learned that you can still be nice but don't put all your cards out there. A woman's actions and body language will tell you everything. As a man you have to lay the ground rules. I think he'll bounce back though.

Johnny, Myrla, and the producers of that show are fukked up for doing that. Straight embarrassed that man. People are crazy to sign up for that show. Its clearly just for ratings at this point. And that host Kevin is trash. But I will be a hypocrite and tune in for next season.

Nat King Krueger and TL15 dapped this.
  14. BigMoneyGrip

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Straight from Flatbush
    Coli Cash:
    $100.00

Gill was furious because Mylra didn’t keep it 100.. Gill even said if at some point you not feeling me just say so I can handle it and won’t have any more expectations.. He was mad he wasted his fukkin time on an ungrateful fake bytch..

Now this bytch buying dogs when she said she ain’t like dogs, bytch kayaking when she ain’t want to do it with kill.. bytch doing all the things now she said she ain’t like doing.. Broad is trash

15. BigMoneyGrip

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Straight from Flatbush
    Coli Cash:
    $100.00

Broad she wasn’t feeling him from day 1, she did the bare minimum all season long literally

Mr Hate Coffee dapped this.