Married men who DONT wanna go in the house after work, sit in the driveway, or go to bar...quesiton?

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
What's going on in so many of these type of houses/relationships?

"I dont even want to go in the house cause soon as I hit the door, she gon start with that bullsh*t":mjcry:

"I got to have me a drink to get my mind ready to deal with this woman soon as I get home":unimpressed:

etc

Are these women just constantly complaining about any & everything as soon as the man walks in the door? I would imagine some of the nagging is money/bills based, but that can't be all of it. Is she nagging him about going somewhere?
Is it the kids?

What can be so unpeaceful that you don't even want to go in your home after a long day of work? :francis:

I grew up in a 2 parent home, and while my parents had their share of arguments as any couple does, it was never a thing where as soon as my father walked in the door they would start.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I get off work 2 hrs before my wife:banderas:

does she know this Buck? Don't tell her. She may change her schedule just to be home early and mess up your peace :pachaha:

How old are u? Do u have a wife and kids? ..

I don't have a wife or kids, yet.

I'm just asking a question breh.

I know kids can be LOAD.....but it seems like it's moreso the wives that cause these issues rather than the kids

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I feel like this 3-4 days before my girl gets her period. Like clock work.

I usually just have a drink before I get home or exile myself to the couch with some tree.

Other people’s feelings are relentless and the last thing you want after 12 hours out in the world. Especially if you’re introverted and need time to decompress.

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
It be like that sometimes but it comes from the kids in my experience.

As soon as you hit the door, daddy this and daddy that...it can get a little overwhelming after a stressful day. Especially if wifey home early, it's like "here you go nikka, it's your turn now :birdman:

But it's by no means bad :yeshrug: