Marry a White Nationalist and be shocked he's a violent fukkboy brehettes

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
White Nationalist Richard Spencer’s Wife Says In Divorce Filings That He Physically And Emotionally Abused Her

“The only language women understand is violence,” Nina Koupriianova said Spencer told her. Spencer said, “I dispute many of her assertions.”

The wife of Richard Spencer, the white nationalist leader, has accused him of being “physically, emotionally, verbally and financially abusive” throughout their marriage, according to divorce filings in Flathead County District Court in Montana.

Nina Koupriianova, who married Spencer in August 2010 and has two young children with him, alleges that Spencer physically abused her, including instances where she was “being hit, being grabbed, being dragged around by her hair, being held down in a manner causing bruising, and being prevented from calling for help.”

Koupriianova — who went by Kouprianova in some public interviews and N.K. in the documents — “has been reluctant to call police or seek an order of protection for fear of further reprisal by” Spencer, her lawyers said in court documents. “Much of the abuse has occurred in the presence of the parties’ children.”

The documents said that Spencer’s “controversial public life” has led “his entire family to be targets of violence,” and Spencer kept a loaded weapon in his bedroom that was “accessible by children” after he was “assaulted in public” on the day of President Donald Trump’s inauguration.

“Despite the risk to his family,” Koupriianova argued in court, “[Spencer] continues to engage in extremely polarizing public speech advocating ‘peaceful ethnic cleansing’ and a white-only ‘ethno-state’ which tends to invite passions and violence.”

“Most, if not all, of [Spencer’s] public speaking events result in violence,” the affidavit states.

Spencer, who claims to have coined the term “alt-right,” has promoted his beliefs on a national stage at events and rallies that have more often than not attracted violence. Spencer attended the Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville in 2017, where a woman protesting white supremacy was killed.

“I dispute many of her assertions,” Spencer said in court filings, adding he “denies each, every, and all allegations.”

Spencer told BuzzFeed News his lawyers would send a comment.

Koupriianova's lawyer, Kai Groenke, declined to comment.

Koupriianova and Spencer’s lawyers attempted to seal the divorce filings three times — but the judge denied those motions. The judge ruled that sealing the case would “infringe upon Article II, Section 9 of the Montana Constitution and the Freedom of the Press under the First Amendment of the United States Constitution.”

In 2012, she said, Spencer “had me down on the ground smashing my head into the floor.” She added, “I remember feeling ashamed that the neighbors might hear what’s going on.”

In early July 2014, Koupriianova said that when she was four months pregnant, Spencer “got on top of me, held me down with his bodyweight, and held me by my neck and lower jaw,” which she said caused bruising.

She included in court records an email exchange from July 7 where she wrote to Spencer saying, “I am not ready to converse with you after what you’ve done. My jaw is bruised.”

“I’m sorry, and I feel terrible,” Spencer responded.

sub-buzz-26574-1540317354-1.png

sub-buzz-30249-1540317429-11.png

I think Rondo shouldn't have been suspended

jazzydoll

Rookie
Daps
Racist cacs abusing racist cacs.... not much to see here. The Russian cac wife really thought he would treat her well even though cac nationalists are really anti everything that is not rich white male and believe that white females are only useful to give birth to new whites. Dumb ass broad.

On a side note through:

As much as I hate white supremacy I realized that the most prominent white nationalists and supremacists are just mentally ill people. If you look up ANY of these prominent white nationalist men or women you will see what I’m talking about, including Richard Spencer. They are full of pedophilles, rapists, incels, murderers, etc etc etc. Their ideologies don’t even make sense and they are insanely hypocritical. That’s why I don’t get in my feelings when I hear any of the low intelligence tirades they go on. Just crazy people saying crazy shyt. What I do get annoyed at is when black people start emulating or agreeing with the shyt they spew.
Not exactly related to this topic but just popped up in my head