Marvel Casts Chadwick Boseman As 'Black Panther'

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Blade was the reason comic book movies are popular to begin with. They ain't know shyt was gonna be as big of a hit as it was. It was just a glitch in the matrix breh.
Yep, but I was responding to your concerns of them making BP a buck-dancing sambo, something Blade was not, since he was a straight up baddass and nearly all of his victims were white vampires :heh:

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
Brehs and Brehettes, Blade 1 and 2 is arguably two of the few best Marvel movies of all time.

This shyt might do maximum damage brehs.

Excuse me as I shed tears of joy.

ZAdVkMy.gif

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
...but not enough respect to spell my man's name right in the thread title though. :mjcry:

Who's Chadwich? :mjcry:

On a more serious note, Chadwick Boseman is the go-to guy when it comes to black male leads, huh?

He's going to be about 40 when that first "Black Panther" movie comes out, so I hope it does numbers if they're genuinely planning on doing that many sequels.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Brehs and Brehettes, Blade 1 and 2 is arguably two of the few best Marvel movies of all time.

This shyt might do maximum damage brehs.

Excuse me as I shed tears of joy.

ZAdVkMy.gif

breh i may mark out in the theatre when black panther makes his first appearance in teh captain america movie on some when yoda fought emperor palpatine

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Im going to hold any excitement for Marvel until more details of this film will come out.

They are already looking for a Angelo-Saxon to play the Ancient Egyptian En-Sabah Nur so I will wait for more press releases. :beli:

remmeber those old marvel animated films from 2006? the black pantehr one captain america had a part in it

wouldnt be shocked they do it again with either captain america or black widow