"Marvel is like a stripper, exciting at first, when it's over, you realize it wasn't all that great"

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
batman got his back broke and came right back......... still hasnt faught/trained in 8 years comes back to gotham and gives bane the beats

somehow got back to gotham like the next day after being in the pit and no money

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
OP you must be outta your damn mind.
no doubt tdk and mos are dope but marvel has been pumping out crack for years
when I saw they were serious with this comics to big screen shyt it's been :blessed::feedme: ever since

Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's hilarious about all the Batman movies is they love him so much they completely just shyt on Robin. He never gets any shine.
The rumor he is already dead in Bats v Supes is hilarous to me.
Wait, they might treat dikk Grayson even worse than Jason Todd? lmao

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
:what: What point are you even trying to make with these incoherent ass posts? Christ, take a writing class or something lol
take writing classes to make coli posts with stupid face icons brehs

the point is, batman and superman had nolan... a list director with long list of critically acclaimed movies and classics... remaking movies that haven't been out since the 80s

you compared that to spiderman reboot... which was the 4th and 5th spiderman movie in 10 years... with no important names from the director to the cast to anyone involved... including marvel

and they damn near made the same amount of money.. so NO... spiderman should not be on batman and superman's level.. with all those alley oops, batman and superman (iconic characters since before marvel existed), should have been 5 times what these movies are

instead they out here getting beat by sucker ass c-list iron man movies

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Change the game and raise the budget.Avengers did 1.5 billy, plus they're backed by Disney.

A 400-450 mill budget shouldn't be out of the question.Use some of that to hire the best writers on earth.

You can blow minds and still make a profit.Beyond the promotion, word of mouth would have Avengers 3 hitting 2 billy easy
450 million :merchant:

i would love to see it tho :manny:

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
or Punisher

or Elektra

or Daredevil

or GhostRider 1 and 2

or Fantastic Four 1 and 2

or Punisher War Zone

or yeah we can keep going too

And its not even fukking close breh. Yeah dc flopped with green latern.

I fukks with marvel and dc and leaned toward marvel. Marvel is definitely quantity over quality. The fukking mandarin in that iron man movie come on now.

Dead pool in that wolverine movie breh. Come on. That's shyt fans actually pay attention to. Got the fukking silver samurai looking like a dweeb and shyt. Come on. Marvel.been biting dc characters for the longest. Dc may have bit some, but marvel was biting from the word go breh.
Both got great animated shows
Both have great tv show(s)
But marvel is backed by fukking Disney. Basically printing money.
Batman movie was dope back in the 80s and 90s. Superman was too, with Reeves. Mfers get amnesia or something.

Its a marathon not a race brehs.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
i think that is the difference SO far in the studios... just look at the actual movies

dark knight rises had a 250 million dollars budget.... batman is a man in a suit, fighting other men in suits.. and nolan purposely dumbed him down with the gadgets and effects... he wanted a more real world feel.. gritty and dark.. doesn't take as much money to make it look as good..

even mos, same budget... besides the final battle, superman wasn't out there doing everything superman could... it wasn't super heavy on the effects until the last fight.. cast wasn't huge either

now with avengers... you got 8 motherfukking lead characters to pay... and that's just the main heroes.. not even the villians yet..

with the exception of widow, every one of them needs effects the whole fukking time.. everytime ironman puts on a suit you need special effect montage... his entire flights, fights, anything in the suit... include the hulk in that... include all the ultrons, jarvis, thor with the hammer flying, him flying, all the electricity he brings about... the big ass flying aircrafts, cap's shield flying around.....

we haven't even got to the villians yet flying around and other misc bullshyt

marvel has the mythical and magical heros by the bunch... but now that's all gonna change

starting with BvS, DC is gonna have to make those movies.. all these new dudes got superpowers and fly and there's gonna be 5-6-7-8 of them in the movie... and the villians will have to be that powerful too

it's real hard to be gritty and real when you got 5 motherfukking flying around shooting out laser blasts and shyt..

we all know what happened the last time DC tried that shyt

:sas1:

green-lantern-movie-image-ryan-reynolds-chaingun-01.jpg

Hector_Hammond_%28Live_Action%29.png

:sas2:
Take this positive reputation and prosper :wow:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Don't ever compare watchman to green lantern and Jonah hex ever ever again breh. Watchmen is certifiable :stopitslime:

But their all DC movies.... just be happy I aint mention Catwoman..... DC's 1st female super hero movie..... :skip: And she was black:sas2:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Punisher War Zone is pretty good. What are you talking about? Switch that out with the theatrical version of Thomas Jane's Punisher.
The Thomas Jane one was :scust: idk how in the blue hell they got Rebecca Stamos (Mystique) to even be in it puzzles me still.

I've never made it to the end of Green Lanteren either cause it was slow as hell... The only reason I've seen the Fanstic Four was because I was a big Kerry Washington fan...

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
DC characters are truly super hero characters in every since of the word. They dont translate well to the movie, the DC world is full of silly "main stream" characters like gorilla grodd, detective chimp, cheetah, doll maker, brother blood, DC characters are to over the top and there powers are too over the top.

Even the most normal of the normal human's is over the top...aka batman.

I really can't see even the best of best screen writers making a believable engaging trinity movie. I can't even watch the batman vs SM trailer with going:mjlol:

I saw the batman movies

And I saw the superman movie.

There is nothing batman can do to "beat" superman.....Yall remember how the city looked after superman finished with it.:russ: