Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 Announced; Nintendo Switch exclusive

Goombreh

Superstar
Daps
Not even Infinite Thanos could save this game. It was dog shyt and i bought that wack ass season pass too. :snoop:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Finally got around to playing this

Overall cool game but way too difficult

Why most the regular ass enemies got armor u gotta break thru? :gucci:

Then it takes forever for Wolverine to heal and for Energy to replenish in general

Also, I hate how easy it is to get caught up in a boss move where you take multiple hits and can’t jump away. The block button was pretty much useless imo

And regular enemies do way too much damage

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
I wish they would release the original MUA for switch

1 and 2 was both better than 3 easily

Better level up systems and u could store energy and health to use at any given time as opposed to only being able to use them on the spot

Good game overall but they changed shyt that had no business being changed

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Dark Dimension
So I shouldn't waste my money to buy this?
I like it for what it is, but nothing beats the first to me... The amount of characters and different levels were great. Two looked great, but the story was lacking as well as the level variety.

I like 3, but yeah they made it too difficult to where it sometimes feels like a chore. Great roster though and cool levels!

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
I like it for what it is, but nothing beats the first to me... The amount of characters and different levels were great. Two looked great, but the story was lacking as well as the level variety.

I like 3, but yeah they made it too difficult to where it sometimes feels like a chore. Great roster though and cool levels!
Been a while since I played but I don't remember the game being too difficult. Some of the Gauntlets could be a pain but the difficulty level of the game overall was fine imo. Need to start playing this again. Still need to max out everyone and give them proper builds.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
So I shouldn't waste my money to buy this?

Get it pre owned from GameStop, try it out for a few days and bring it back within a week if u don’t fukk with it.

If they didn’t change the good shyt from the first 2 I’d fukk with it a lot more. It’s a good game overall, but not as good as the first 2.

Yea this game made me want to play the first 2 again.