Marvin Gayes father was gay as hell

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
Nope. He was defending his mother. According to the story, everyone split and went into their rooms, pops went and got a gun and shot him.
The star often gets the benefit of the doubt. But he was definitely on coke bad at this time. And broke. I love his music though.

CrownHeights

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
The star often gets the benefit of the doubt. But he was definitely on coke bad at this time. And broke. I love his music though.
You're acting like Coke is meth or heroine. Different kind of high, but the story still stands. Pops was wilding on ma dukes, Marvin went to see what was up. They get into a fight, everyone calms down and go their separate ways. Sr couldn't let it go and the rest is history. Regardless of he was getting high had nothing to do with it. He's father was a degenerate who was secretly jealous of his own son.

sunny80

All Star
Daps
You mean this Quincy Jones
1cc68e434423bdb77ef8948a10f9d47c

Yeah I’ll pass on his thoughts about who smashed who
Quincey bisexual too. Everything he said about Marlon was true. The Richard Pryor rumors were legit too. It is what it is.

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
I thought the dad was a mans man and was disgusted that his son became a drugged out sexual deviant
had no idea he was a cross dresser himself

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods
Marvin grew up in a neighborhood called Simple City. He would be bullied by the kids because they saw his father in a dress. That place was a PCP infested shythole in the 60s and it's a shythole now.

Rumors of sexual abuse run through Marvin's family. Most of his uncle's were gay or charged with some sort of sexual charge. Marvin's uncle allegedly raped him in the bathroom as a teen.
:picard::hhh::why::snoop: