MArvin Winans Robbed and Carjacked in Detroit.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
marvin+winans.jpg

my nikka had a louis vutton man purse, 200 dollars, a 2012 big ass SUV, and a $50,000 Rolex watch that all got taken

:laff: God didnt tell him to roll around town like that plus you :flabbynsick:

WWGD

What Would Goons Do?
:bustback:

:wtf:

this nucca has put out like 20 cds since the 80,s plus has a role on house of payne

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
First the niggrum gossip websites indicated that Winans was carjacked on THAT side of town while conducting in-home counseling <_< with a redbone. (So say the barbershop folks on Dexter.)

NOW this has been revealed!
Rhymes with Snitch | Entertainment News | Celebrity Gossip: Pastor Winans Car-Jackeding Reveals Suspended License
Pastor Marvin Winans was carjacked in Detroit while driving on a suspended license. -_-
MESSAGE! (X-O

Is driving on a suspended license a BLACK thing? Cuz it aint that hard to pay tickets or get your license renewed or whatever. Get a notification in the mail & everything.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
First the niggrum gossip websites indicated that Winans was carjacked on THAT side of town while conducting in-home counseling <_< with a redbone. (So say the barbershop folks on Dexter.)

NOW this has been revealed!
Rhymes with Snitch | Entertainment News | Celebrity Gossip: Pastor Winans Car-Jackeding Reveals Suspended License
Pastor Marvin Winans was carjacked in Detroit while driving on a suspended license. -_-
MESSAGE! (X-O

Is driving on a suspended license a BLACK thing? Cuz it aint that hard to pay tickets or get your license renewed or whatever. Get a notification in the mail & everything.

*shrug*

I got arrested for driving with a suspended license once. Paying your tickets or whatever is easier said than done if you don't have the money. Plus Michigan has a lot of additional "Drivers Responsibility" fees that people in most other states don't have to pay.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
i respect the man and his mission but why is he going over there with that kind of watch on? why does he have that type of watch in the first place, telling all the broke people in the city to give more money while he rides out in his new car