MASS SHOOTING @ Borderline Bar in Thousand Oaks, CA | 12 dead

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I guarantee we could dig up racist tweets and facebook posts from these people. Like I would put good money on it.
I actually tried that shyt, posted it a few pages back. Couldn't find anything damning. A lot of them were connected to the military one way or another, at least three were probably MAGA, one other one posted anti-racist stuff, the most damning thing I could find was just that one was against the Dream Act.

You might be able to find more if you are able to see their non-public stuff.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
We're not against country music...we're not against country people.......but we are against those outlaws
full
:dead:

GASign

All Star
Daps
Behold-A-Pale-Horse-Gun-Control-and-Fake-Aliens.jpg

51MU0nSIlTL._SX336_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Done told ya'll before and I'm going to say it again. Your life has already been planned for you.

Don't feel sorry for the ones who fall for every, single of these "incidents". These shootings been planned since the 90's. Possibly earlier. I don't know what kind of firearm the "shooter" used, but most of these "shootings" are a hoax one way or the other. There's another book out there warning us about these days, but I forgot the page number and I'm trying to re-read through the book now and reveal that to you as well.