Mass Unemployment by 2025?

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
To me it seems evident the "gig shared/economy" will spread infectiously through more and more income levels, as wages remain stagnant, and cost of living increases. In downtown SD, on a Friday or Saturday night you can see dozens of Uber/Lyft drivers sleeping in their cars waiting for the clubs to get out.

delta

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To me it seems evident the "gig shared/economy" will spread infectiously through more and more income levels, as wages remain stagnant, and cost of living increases. In downtown SD, on a Friday or Saturday night you can see dozens of Uber/Lyft drivers sleeping in their cars waiting for the clubs to get out.

If you told people back during the cold War that people would be sharing their cars for $$$ instead of taxis, thet would've thought communism won...

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
shyt is already happening now, more so than you think....

Columbo

Lieutenant
Daps
Reppin
Homicide Investigations
I was thinking about this, i just started working as a courier delivering meds to nursing homes

So i was on a late night run tonight listening to 660, the new york sports radio station. And a commercial comes on the radio talking about drones becoming used frequently 5 years from now.

Not only would that eliminate my job and many other jobs. Then i thought about cars that drive themselves. shyts got me feeling like Terminator 3, we about to see a rise of the machines

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I was thinking about this, i just started working as a courier delivering meds to nursing homes

So i was on a late night run tonight listening to 660, the new york sports radio station. And a commercial comes on the radio talking about drones becoming used frequently 5 years from now.

Not only would that eliminate my job and many other jobs. Then i thought about cars that drive themselves. shyts got me feeling like Terminator 3, we about to see a rise of the machines
:mjcry: