deerupt
nmd primeknit

i'm happy :mjlit:

TR7

Trust in Sean Marks
Daps
Reppin
The LI
Anybody got their shyt? My order just got canceled and it said I requested that. I did no such thing

I still never got my boosts. Surprisingly when I get 110 off, they “forget” to ship it and I can request a refund “if they don’t find them”

But they made sure to ship my $30 hardens tho. This was a classic bait and switch

I had my shoes cancelled this AM too. Called customer service, they said it was due to their warehouse in South Carolina being down longer than expected after the hurricane. Bunch of orders got auto cancelled by their system this morning

Told me to place a new order for what was cancelled, then call them again once it ships and they will honor the 40% off and reimburse the difference. But its gotta be the same item and on the same profile so they see the cancelled order.

JAY?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I had my shoes cancelled this AM too. Called customer service, they said it was due to their warehouse in South Carolina being down longer than expected after the hurricane. Bunch of orders got auto cancelled by their system this morning

Told me to place a new order for what was cancelled, then call them again once it ships and they will honor the 40% off and reimburse the difference. But its gotta be the same item and on the same profile so they see the cancelled order.

Yeah. They told me something similar. They gave me 20% off now and said once I get a tracking number to call them back and get the other 20% off