Master of The Air (AppleTV+) January 28

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
50 minute episodes with 2 minute intro and 7 minutes of next episode previews and credits :gucci:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
ended up being merely "solid," imo. never got close to the 2 that preceded it. would still gladly watch a navy miniseries if they ever want to do another. i think that's pretty much the only untapped branch they haven't touched

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
ended up being merely "solid," imo. never got close to the 2 that preceded it. would still gladly watch a navy miniseries if they ever want to do another. i think that's pretty much the only untapped branch they haven't touched
Greyhound is about the trip there, German subs effing with they ass, also on Apple, they bought the rights during the panny so they wouldn't go to the theatre.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Greyhound is about the trip there, German subs effing with they ass, also on Apple, they bought the rights during the panny so they wouldn't go to the theatre.

i actually watched this for about 15 minutes and fell asleep. feel like it was just Tom Hanks and some frantic dudes looking through telescopes

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
i actually watched this for about 15 minutes and fell asleep. feel like it was just Tom Hanks and some frantic dudes looking through telescopes
A lot of the sea battles do happen at night which don't make it no better, I guess you got to be in the right mood.