Master P Said "C murder Crossed The Line By Talking Reckless To Him" Should Deal With It

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
nikka they was on speaking terms when troy was dissing him, when cash money was throwing slick shots, that shyt with pimp c didn't happen no YEARS before they popped off, like I said P kept a bad group of nikkas around him all the time too, they hung around the same nikkas, I was a no limit fan, stop acting like P turned preacher

main reason why C and P had issues because C wasn't no kiss ass nikka and told P he was wrong on many things including how he handled the beats by the pound situation
Pimp c and master p chit happened in the 90's bruh. The main reason c and p stopped talking cause after they got c first murder charge over turned he went right back to the dumb chit. I never said p turned preacher. What I said was he wasn't with the dumb chit. He wasn't in the projects hanging out with kids and shooting up clubs.

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
You can say alot of shyt bout c murder but on this one those louisiana cacs rail roaded him like they did Mac...They damn near got boosie and i'm still shocked that he got away from those devils