Master P To President Obama: Please Think About Releasing C-Murder (He's A Good Hearted Man)

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How much did he donate to the DNC? He should know how this shyt works.
pretty much.

P should have lobbied the Obama administration WAY earlier than that. maybe the leg-work has already been done behind the scenes. P should have been like "we're gonna donate this much, gonna put in this much work for his charity, blablabla" this probably only gets you a meeting with someone close to Obama. you get to plead your case, they tell you what more they're gonna need from you in a very indirect way, then that person brings it up to whoever is in charge of deciding who gets pardons or whatever. i'm just improvising so i might be far off but i think that's more or less how these things work.

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
He would've had a better shot saying please release my brother C-Murder because he made Down for my nikkas
I wish I could find the original version. KLC said Snoop blacked the fukk on it, and fired shots at some other rappers. He said P walked in the studio and saw Goldie Loc, Tray Dee and some other cats C-Walking while Snoop was laying it down and was like :whoa: and made them change his verse.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Unfortunately that is true :snoop: I don't listen to that type of Rap. Pac and NY/Cali hip-hop was my thing. However, C-Murder should be released. There's no proof he did the killing in the club.

:childplease::camby: Pac never reinforced thug shyt? NY/Cali never reinforced thug shyt? Gonna have to agree to disagree on what you guys are implying here.:deadrose::deadrose:

At least P had his own label and ran his own shyt. Not many could say that.:smugdraper::smugdraper:

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
The same good-hearted man who wanted to and almost murked Pimp C? :childplease:

Naw, keep him locked up. That's a nikka who realize that life in prison is NO JOKE. Free Max B before this nikka :camby:

Last edited:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
C Murder.

Pretty much says it.

Even if the video was from a different night: dude is obviously completely mad. I'm sure he's been beaten down enough to want to cooperate now but I wouldn't every trust someone who can just open fire into a crowd.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
:childplease::camby: Pac never reinforced thug shyt? NY/Cali never reinforced thug shyt? Gonna have to agree to disagree on what you guys are implying here.:deadrose::deadrose:

At least P had his own label and ran his own shyt. Not many could say that.:smugdraper::smugdraper:
Yeah, but Pac also had uplifting music. I loved that part of his music more TBH.