Math Hoffa accidentally exposes G-Unit's fruity culture and booty taking activities

trillanova

The Truth
Daps
2021 and people still peddling this bullshyt. All it does is belittle black people and their achievements. If you believe black people can't achieve shyt without doing gay shyt or whatever to get ahead...you're anti black.

here comes Milk L K again

:comeon:

trillanova

The Truth
Daps
I think it was a bit bigger than G-Unit tho and Math was trying strategically to shut it down

of course. the title was just for kicks but all players/labels are involved.

he was making eye contact with the dude in the baseball cap and mask and i think they were signaling each other to shyt it down. i could be reading too much into it, but i thought i peeped it.

Rhyme n Tekniq

Superstar
Daps
The start of DMXs decline (in his prime btw) was because he became disillusioned by industry fukery and he started to disassociate with "the industry"
I'd say sometime after "And then there was X" is when dude began vocalizing his frustration with the industry and alluding to foul shyt goin on. After the third, album X seemed to have lost his spark for partaking in the industry and was more happier doing anything other than rapping and shyt that involved media press runs etc. However if you caught him in organic settings doing some hood dvd interview, he had that spark again and was clearly in his element. I just think the mainstream pop shyt drove him away voluntarily.
I'm aware drugs were a factor, even so he still managed to drop Grand Champ and Great Depression before he went on a 10+ year decline.

Just a thought, but to me it seems like X was an outlier who organically rose to superstardom off his buzz and unique persona and the fact that he filled a void in hip hop. Unfortunately once he got there, he wasnt willing to play the games and politic to preserve his spot . I think he just opted out on some Patrice Oneal shyt.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
This kind of stuff might've started with Eminem, bringing all that dressing up weird shyt in music videos. Plus he got major coverage all over the airwaves and television. Who even signed off of that stuff?