Maven breaks down how much money he made in WWE and how wrestlers get paid..

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
looks like he recently started a YouTube channel .... interesting video and he did a great job explaining the topic.

Nowadays I think they got rid of pay sheets and everyone is on downside guarantee but they substantially increased the downside guarantee.

Pretty sure it’s the same way in AEW too.

Though I’m sure the bigger names can negotiate some kind of pay sheet arrangement on top of their downside guarantee.

But still was neat to hear how it used to work.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
it amounted to 250k after taxes
When he mentioned how much he had to pay in taxes:
fake-faint.gif

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
When he mentioned how much he had to pay in taxes:
fake-faint.gif
You really get fukked on the federal payroll taxes as a contractor (which is what the wrestlers essentially are) because they make you pay both the employee and employer portion.

Took me a long time to get it but last year I finally was able to convince my college alma mater to pay their half of it for when I work on the side in the athletic department on an as needed basis.

Then they went and fukked over my boy who I was helping out and he quit, and rightfully so, so I stopped helping them out in solidarity with him. And I didn’t even benefit from it because I didn’t make enough for them to even report that income to the IRS. :unimpressed: