Max B brehs get in here

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Jim was on burrowed time before Max went away….Max was applying too much pressure.

His hit records would’ve had Jim disses and Chrissy touched it in Miami references.:pachaha:

Biggavelli was cutting prime WWF promo after promo on Jim :scust:

He really was riding out - nobody was safe from the Surfer, not Chrissy, Not Pudi :picard:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Charlie Rambo :wow:

This my shyt bruh.

It puts me in such a good place mentally..I was in the marines & we were on a training mission in a remote place in the Philippines with no cell or internet service. Luckily before my base in Japan I downloaded a shyt ton of music cause I know we wouldn’t have anything to do on our downtime. I probably listened to that song 200 times the 2 & a half weeks we were there.

cover.jpg
One of my favorite albums/mixtapes ever

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
This my shyt bruh.

It puts me in such a good place mentally..I was in the marines & we were on a training mission in a remote place in the Philippines with no cell or internet service. Luckily before my base in Japan I downloaded a shyt ton of music cause I know we wouldn’t have anything to do on our downtime. I probably listened to that song 200 times the 2 & a half weeks we were there.

cover.jpg
One of my favorite albums/mixtapes ever

something about this song bruh...this shyt just slaps.