Max B × SL Kutta - "5 Shots" 🌊🌊 Happy Birthday Max B

straightcash

All Star
Daps
SL Kutta × Max B - "5 Shots"

If you want to keep the train rolling then drop a Like and maybe a Comment in the videos.
Max B is expected to come out in 2025.:salute: Hopefully, it all goes well this time.

@Piffiztheanswer @StackBundles @maxamusa @MaxBundles @Silver Surfer @Ciggavelli @Family Lives Matter @neomerge @Detroit Wave @Charly Wingate @WavyCrocket @WaveGang @WaveMolecules @WaveWhisperer @Grizzly @tremonthustler1 @Notorious 1 E.Y.E. @DOSDUMUNI @2Quik4UHoes @Pistolvania Prince @RennisDeynolds @Stez @TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM? @Neuromancer @KILLAKUTT7 @Brock Landers @MurphMcFly @OneManGang @AJtheOne @spliz @Bossyyyyy @Playaz Eyez @Mystic @Mac Ten @So UnThotful @JordanWearinThe45 @Krazy @Cape Town JHB @GoFlipAPack @EastsideRio

Last edited:

straightcash

All Star
Daps
Here's the last Max B track in case anyone missed it.

Kamaiyah × Jay Worthy × Max B - Good Shit

Kamaiyah is from Oakland, California. Jay Worthy is from Vancouver, BC, Canada.

There's talk in the WAVEMENT about doing another volume of Max B: Library of a Legend. There were a slew of new songs and extended songs that released in the 2010s that most people don't know about or don't have in rotation because they came out after LOAL was finished. There's some really good tracks there.

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't listen to these jail barz.........good looking out tho n happy max getting some shine :salute:
No lie I switched off when the English brudda started rapping. Went to my next queued track

Been listening back to public domain and million dollar baby tapes on YouTube. Good times mannn

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
No lie I switched off when the English brudda started rapping. Went to my next queued track

Been listening back to public domain and million dollar baby tapes on YouTube. Good times mannn

told me you need me :wow:

told me you love me :takedat:

why'd you lie 2 me :mjcry:

I let u ryde 4 free :ufdup:

things aint the same :francis:

things aint the same; u better take me back; u better cut me slack max :why:

u also said till death do us part u would never walk away :pacspit: