Max Payne 3 Came Out More Than A Decade Ago, Why Have We Not Had A Game With Better Gunplay/Shooting Mechanics Since?

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps

And Johnny’s death 100% made sense in my opinion.

Biker, who never fukked with drugs, turned into an emaciated drug addict, chasing a junkie broad he quit at the end of his story, gets stomped out by a schizophrenic meth head, cause "Main Character Super powers", then single handedly chases down and blows up the rest of his squad, who weren't drug addled to the point of incompetency and had fought, killed, battled countless Biker Wars, cause I guess, they took were to depressed to be anything other than drug addicts themselves.

Nope.
While I've no qualms with Johnny being killed for the sake of story, but the fact that the new writers of that piddling ass story had to pretty much nerf whatever he had before to take him out in such an insulting fashion is indictive of the same people that would want you to believe that Trevor never knew Michael was alive, a few miles into town, for fukkING YEARS.

GTA 5's story was a drunken side step into oncoming traffic. I hope this new game restores the feeling, but I ain't buying the hype or raising any expectations off the strength of the last offering.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Dropped RDR 2’s Online when I kept seeing them pay pennies for missions yet charge everything extremely high.

Enticing you to buy micro transactions​

They realized they fukked up by making gold so accessible through keeping the daily reward bonus going, so they nerfed that. I had a streak for 2 and a half years going on three before they made it reset every 3 weeks. Then they started pimping goldbar sales but nobody bought that shyt since you could get a comfortable amount of gold doing treasure maps and engaging in free roam events. Then they nerfed those too and started pimping more goldbars...which nobody bought.
They punished the community for not going the Cardshark route like GTA did and decided to abandon any proper content. The fukk you make a cowboy game and it ain't got not ONE robbery event, amongst so much other piff they could add?
fukk 'em severely for that.

Daps
Game had great graphics and some of the goat bullet damage and gun play in gaming :wow:

Expecially compared to GTA V:francis:

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps

Biker, who never fukked with drugs, turned into an emaciated drug addict, chasing a junkie broad he quit at the end of his story, gets stomped out by a schizophrenic meth head, cause "Main Character Super powers", then single handedly chases down and blows up the rest of his squad, who weren't drug addled to the point of incompetency and had fought, killed, battled countless Biker Wars, cause I guess, they took were to depressed to be anything other than drug addicts themselves.

Nope.
While I've no qualms with Johnny being killed for the sake of story, but the fact that the new writers of that piddling ass story had to pretty much nerf whatever he had before to take him out in such an insulting fashion is indictive of the same people that would want you to believe that Trevor never knew Michael was alive, a few miles into town, for fukkING YEARS.

GTA 5's story was a drunken side step into oncoming traffic. I hope this new game restores the feeling, but I ain't buying the hype or raising any expectations off the strength of the last offering.
:mjlol: Wrong Johnny WAS a drug addict he talked about it in TLAD. It’s not hard to believe that a ex addict would relapse. Especially with Ashley in his ear, Johnny literally says “she would be the death of him.” Johnny loved Ashley and no matter how many times he cut her off. He would always be back as her “white knight.” It literally parallels how Victor Vance died because he couldn’t cut off. His coke head brother Lane which led to his death in GTA VC.

Last edited:

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
MP3 is one of the GOAT games with one of the best soundtracks too. It's like a Michael Mann and Tony Scott movie. It got me back into videogames. I wish they would make another but those days are gone

Think I'mma cop that Hong Kong Massacre game
Just bought this for $4 on the steam sale

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I'm replaying Max Payne 3 and that shyt ain't as good as I remember it :patrice:

shyt kinda wack low key. I got MP 1 & 2 but them old graphics is suspect.

Im starting to think the dope shyt I remembered about this game was mainly nostalgia.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
I'm replaying Max Payne 3 and that shyt ain't as good as I remember it :patrice:

shyt kinda wack low key. I got MP 1 & 2 but them old graphics is suspect.

Im starting to think the dope shyt I remembered about this game was mainly nostalgia.
It’s you breh