Maximizing your potential as an ugly nikka

Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red
I feel like a lot of ugly dudes just sit around & cry about their lot in life. While yes, having a visually unappealing face can be a hamper towards your life there are ways you can still become the best person you can be. I feel a lot of my fellow ugly brehs aren't striving towards doing this.

My family was grilling today, and while there before I left for work, I was talking to my uncle under the tent who, like me, has ocular issues that lead to him not having perfectly aligned eyes. We were talking about our shared issues, and he dropped some jewels on me that can help some of yall. Here are some things that a lot of aesthetically unfortunate people mess up on & how you can change it. :mjgrin:

1. BEING UGLY DOESN'T MEAN YOU SHOULDN'T TAKE PRIDE IN YOUR APPEARANCE.:usure: I feel a lot of people think that being unattractive is the end of the world & stop caring about life. THAT'S NOT TRUE!!!! If you are out of shape, work out and lose the excess fat. If you have bad skin, see a dermatologist & arrange for a chemical peel or a microdermabrasion, and get her to give you the injections that instantly get rid of pimples.

Look for credible acne products, and develop a daily routine that will minimize your breakouts. If discoloration is an issue, the chemical peel may help with those issues. If not, look for products that help with uneven skin tones, and make sure they have hydroquinone in them.

Develop a better diet, and cut out/consume less fried foods, sugary foods and drink less artificial fruit juices & sodas. Green tea is the greatest invention ever for me, I drink the zero calorie, decaf version, which helps me lose weight & satisfy my sweet tooth.

Learn how to dress better. Dressing better doesn't mean more expensive clothing, it means learn the style of clothes that complement your body best & look nice/presentable. I have a thread on dressing better that might help you.

Get a better hairstyle!!! If you're ugg, a blonde mohawk or some zigzag cornrows like it's 2005 may make you look worse. The best advice I got came from my barber, who said a good haircut depends on how your head is shaped. I've been getting the Nas fade without the part for the last 6 months and it hasn't failed me yet.:ehh:

2. DEVELOP SOCIAL SKILLS & A SOCIAL LIFE!!!!:damn:What makes being ugly worse is a lot of times, you don't go out & enjoy life. You just go straight to school/work & then home. If you're still in school, try to join more clubs or go to school events. If you're not in school, join Meetup.com & join some groups that interest you. Look at local listings for events in your local paper & go to some. Go to eventbrite.com and see everything that's happening in your town/city and go to some. You can enjoy yourself & if you just talk to people/look like you're having fun, people will gravitate to you & you'll meet more acquaintances/friends/romantic interests.

If you have poor social skills, you may need other help. I have a tendency to stammer & stutter my words when I'm extremely excited. I learned to just BREATHE while talking, and I naturally calm down & talk slower. It helps my speech impediment issues. I'm naturally knowledgeable on most topics & I have a sense of humor so I don't have any other issues when talking to people. If you have other issues, outline it in the comments and I'll see if I can help.

3. EVERYTHING IN YOUR LIFE SHOULDN'T REVOLVE AROUND WOMEN/MEN AND HAVING A BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND!!!!!:damn:

I know, especially as men, we base our masculinity around how many women we can get, and women base their femininity around how many men find them sexy. THIS SHOULDN'T BE THE CASE!!!! Everything you do in life should be based on your happiness & what you like to do. Eventually, the Most High has a way into bringing the right person into your life. You should just take care of business, make time for recreation when you get some down time, and spend time with family when you get the chance, as they TRULY love you.

Go to concerts, art galleries, museums, coffee shops, the beach, basketball games, movies, shopping, fishing, traveling, karaoke bars, golf courses, go-kart tracks, Dave and Buster's, walking, the library, whatever, just live life for you. Have fun. Make peace with yourself. Remember: YOU CAN'T LOVE OTHERS IF YOU DON'T LOVE YOURSELF.:ufdup:

Peace

MMA

Superstar
Daps
These are general rules for all man :russ:

If you are a ugly guy you just need to get with the program and let these woman know they are doing no service for you fukking with you, she gotta problem with it bounce.

Ugly nikkas need to stop internalizing everything,

TinFoilSnapBack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
As a member of #shortgang and #fatgang, it is a blessing in disguise tbh.

No baby mama drama
Being forced to develop one's Self
Chicks like me for me
Got a gf who is also #fatgang and unusually tall for a woman (taller than me). We work, because we both look past the superficial. The sex is great, too.

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
These are general rules for all man :russ:

If you are a ugly guy you just need to get with the program and let these woman know they are doing no service for you fukking with you, she gotta problem with it bounce.

Ugly nikkas need to stop internalizing everything,
or being made to do so

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Good advice to those who are either average or below average...cuz those who are above average can get by with a lot more, especially if they also have a lot of sex appeal.

Its just that an unattractive person can develop low self-esteem easier. That become a big problem.