Mayweather is destined to lose most of his millions...

The Emperor

Paid Agent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's so clear to me how Mayweather is going to end up...
A multi-millionaire that loves betting on sports...
A multi-millionaire that loves flashy jewelry...
A multi-millionaire that buys new luxury cars every year (trading in the old ones)
A multi-millionaire with a large entourage...

A multi-millionaire with ONE SOURCE OF INCOME and just a few years left...

:mjpls:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Pacquaio the one turning down 40 million to make 8, has a hundreds stans he drives around state to state, waste over a million dollars in fights tickets, and somebody who's own mom and trainer said was broke..............................

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Pacquaio the one turning down 40 million to make 8, has a hundredsstans he drives around state to state, waste over a million dollars in fights tickets, and somebody who's own mom and trainer said was broke..............................

He can become President of his country. Pacman is never going broke. Mayweather can because America ain't nothing nice.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
He can become President of his country. Pacman is never going broke. Mayweather can because America ain't nothing nice.

How much the president of the US makes and how much do you think the president of a 3rd country will....................

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
MC HAMMER...

Maybe its just me, but I don't understand people's fascination with how other people spend their money. Nobody told them how to earn it, so nobody has the right to tell them how to spend it...

"And there's a couple of fukked up man made rules that we should follow, but you gotta realize you just might not wake up tomorrow/And tha dollar you earn is tha dolla you spend/ Go get sumthin for ya kids or buy a bottle of gin/*Is it a sin? I 'ont know,what X and O's in this game....Tryin to survive....."

-Devin the Dude

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Floyd will have Mayweather Promotions for a long time to come even after he stops boxing. He will go the Golden Boy route. I can see him tryna get buddy buddy with Broner right now for that reason.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
29bo8wm.gif

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset

The tears of a 50+ million dollar pay day falling through your fingers:umad:

Last edited by a moderator:

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
How much the president of the US makes and how much do you think the president of a 3rd country will....................

The POTUS makes about 400k, to be fair a 3rd world president makes a lot more because they cheat their people, pacquiao and his wife aren't in the government in Philippines to make a change, they're there to :eat:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Maybe its just me, but I don't understand people's fascination with how other people spend their money. Nobody told them how to earn it, so nobody has the right to tell them how to spend it...

"And there's a couple of fukked up man made rules that we should follow, but you gotta realize you just might not wake up tomorrow/And tha dollar you earn is tha dolla you spend/ Go get sumthin for ya kids or buy a bottle of gin/*Is it a sin? I 'ont know,what X and O's in this game....Tryin to survive....."

-Devin the Dude

I get it though when it comes to these athletes. A lot of jealous people who HOPE these guys fail

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Pacquaio the one turning down 40 million to make 8, has a hundredsstans he drives around state to state, waste over a million dollars in fights tickets, and somebody who's own mom and trainer said was broke..............................

Pacquiao turned down 40 million and made 22 million then 26 million six months later.. just like Mayweather turned down 50 million (pacs counter offer) and made 32 million... Pac also gets endorsement bread from Monster Energy, Hewlett Packard, Nike, and Hennessy.... and he kicked his gambling habbit... Floyd BFF 50 cent already said Floyd wasn't as rich as people think he is and Al Haymon got the nikka on allowance... Floyd too busy beating up his baby mom and unarmed security guards so you know a chunk of his money going to lawyer and court fees

TheDream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Third world country leaders probably literally make twenty times more than first world leaders and that's low balling it.

The Emperor

Paid Agent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pacquaio the one turning down 40 million to make 8, has a hundreds stans he drives around state to state, waste over a million dollars in fights tickets, and somebody who's own mom and trainer said was broke..............................

True that...
Manny has a lot of peoples hands in his pockets...