Mayweather Takes HardOnHoes To Another Level

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Yea but you not dealin with women as bad as floyd.
:usure:

don't u live in cali, you haven't seen bytches as bad as the one in the OP walking the streets??

They exist in MI and you can pull them being a regular nikka if you look good w money ( or at least seem like u got it).

but it's not all about looks anyway.... as long as shes a 8 she can be wify. as long as shes a 6 (imo) w a body she can be on the side.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
:usure:

don't u live in cali, you haven't seen bytches as bad as the one in the OP walking the streets??

They exist in MI and you can pull them being a regular nikka if you look good w money ( or at least seem like u got it).

but it's not all about looks anyway.... as long as shes a 8 she can be wify. as long as shes a 6 (imo) w a body she can be on the side.
:heh:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
hard on hoes? more like hurt over hoes.

hell if I were him I'd celebrate, that's like wining the lottery

Mad Good Dro

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
from nelly instagram

10311101_532384896872139_1160809238_n.jpg

10245935_325565547568757_398815029_n.jpg

edzyy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I would have gotten rid of her because of the sheer stupidity. You get pregnant with TWINS by Floyd May weather and you willingly abort the babies??? :dahell: She was hustling backwards.

Broad would have been set for life, and Lord Willing one of them become the next great boxer :ohlawd:

Doesn't this say A LOT tho?

Makes you think about what type of dude Floyd really is behind the camera's

Those would have been 18 years of worthy checks for her..and she aborts

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Doesn't this say A LOT tho?

Makes you think about what type of dude Floyd really is behind the camera's

Those would have been 18 years of worthy checks for her..and she aborts

Exactly!

nikkas trying real hard to spin this to make Floyd look good. IF the twins were his I see her moves as less about her being dumb and more about him being a huge, royal ass who just doesn't know how to treat women behind closed doors in a manner that they'd come to worship and respect him as a man.

Comparatively speaking, I'm a broke nikka but I ain't never had the problem of making women fall hard for me and want to ride for me just because that stuff is all about how you treat a woman, show respect and make her feel special.

At the end of the day it says a lot more about him, cuz you know she didn't wanna leave that lifestyle to which she had become accustomed too...but her power is in her looks, now she can easily replace one rich lame simp for a not so lame rich simp. :manny: