Mayweather vs Guerrero set to break 2.4M Buys?

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
:stopitslime:

Like almost getting ko'ed by Cotto's shytty lil LW brother, and looking ordinary as fukk vs Matthew Hatton, not to mention this

Lanardo Tyner - YouTube

I'm surprised Golden Boy aint erase his gift off youtube yet:smugfavre:

As far as Canelo goes he fighting Miguel Cotto in September, while the WBC president begs for 2 more matches before facing Mayweather, because he aint built for that type of fight and will get exposed. So yall haters have to hitch on to someone else bandwagon.:umad:

Canelo nutthuggers/Pactards/Mayweather Haters please answer this question if Tyner could make Alvarez look wild and Ordinary as fukk, being saved by a gift, how is gonna look vs the best offensive/defensive fighters by numbers in Mayweather, i'll wait............................?????

I don't think Canelo can beat Floyd but that opinion has nothing to do with how he looked at 19 years old in 2009 in one of his first steps up in competition as a promising prospect. He had only fought outside of Mexico twice by then.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
So Money Team still aint released dem ppv numbers?

Might get that Alvarez fight after all :blessed:

tnprince1005

Rookie
Daps
LOL@Fighthype

Ain't that the same site that reports to the Floyd fanbase everytime he changes his socks and panties every 20 mins? Yeah umm okay...

Give me a LEGIT third party source with SPECIFIC numbers. Not just "hey look! floydhype and golden boy just said over a million! Yipppeee we won! we won!"

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
:stopitslime:

Like almost getting ko'ed by Cotto's shytty lil LW brother, and looking ordinary as fukk vs Matthew Hatton, not to mention this

Lanardo Tyner - YouTube

I'm surprised Golden Boy aint erase his gift off youtube yet:smugfavre:

As far as Canelo goes he fighting Miguel Cotto in September, while the WBC president begs for 2 more matches before facing Mayweather, because he aint built for that type of fight and will get exposed. So yall haters have to hitch on to someone else bandwagon.:umad:

Canelo nutthuggers/Pactards/Mayweather Haters please answer this question if Tyner could make Alvarez look wild and Ordinary as fukk, being saved by a gift, how is gonna look vs the best offensive/defensive fighters by numbers in Mayweather, i'll wait............................?????

You know better than to post this......which is probably why you posted this out here instead of in the boxing thread:ufdup:

We are really going to put real stock in a 19 year old Canelo fighting a 34 year old veteran fighter at 147 and who had only lost to Lamont Peterson and Mike Aranoutis at that time, had a strong chin, and decent skill?:really:

You know that Saul would destroy this dude now if they fought.

Not to mention Floyd didnt look so dominate in fighting Cotto who was destroyed by Trout. Does that mean Alvarez is gonna run through Floyd, because Trout beat Cotto easier? No.

Let's let Floyd sign the contract first before saying Canelo is gonna be "ruined" by Floyd who might not even sign the contract

tnprince1005

Rookie
Daps
Not to mention Floyd didnt look so dominate in fighting Cotto who was destroyed by Trout. Does that mean Alvarez is gonna run through Floyd, because Trout beat Cotto easier? No.

Let's let Floyd sign the contract first before saying Canelo is gonna be "ruined" by Floyd who might not even sign the contract

You notice its his fans that sound more confident in Floyd beating these so called "easy work" rather than Floyd himself.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Its been a wk and still no official numbers:duck: Money team :birdman:in dem numbers.
Nah, you mad. Showtime confirmed them.
LOL@Fighthype

Ain't that the same site that reports to the Floyd fanbase everytime he changes his socks and panties every 20 mins? Yeah umm okay...

Give me a LEGIT third party source with SPECIFIC numbers. Not just "hey look! floydhype and golden boy just said over a million! Yipppeee we won! we won!"

This boy has never written a research paper.

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
If you all would just be a little more selective with the hate you wouldn't have to backtrack so often.

1M+ again with no Canelo on the undercard, a network/promotion switch and fighting a relatively unknown fighter :whew:. Now if my boy Cotto could get his act together.