Mayweather vs. Khan is set to go LOL

vybzinc

#UCANTSEEME!
Daps
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/boxing/amir-khan-v-floyd-mayweather-3062127#.UuV50rSIbIU

Amir Khan is set to announce this week that his long-awaited showdown with Floyd Mayweather has finally been given the green light, writes Tom Hopkinson in the Sunday People.

A deal has been agreed for the 27-year-old to fight ‘Money’ Mayweather in a mega-bucks bout at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas on Saturday, May 3.

Sunday People Sport understands that Khan has already signed his end of the deal – which will net him around £3.5million – and that Mayweather is expected to put pen to paper on his side of the contract following his return to the United States from a promotional trip to South Africa.

The fight will be promoted by Golden Boy Promotions along with Mayweather and Khan’s own companies.

Mayweather, 36, holds the WBC’s light-middleweight and welterweight titles, with the fight likely to take place in the heavier division.

It will be a tough test for Khan, who has fought only once at welterweight, and not least because Mayweather is acknowledged as the best pound-for-pound fighter on the planet by most observers after Manny Pacquiao lost to Timothy Bradley and Juan Manuel Marquez.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Crying-Pacquiao-with-Roach.jpg

Manny is gonna carry the ether to his grave. I don't think he'll ever see the $50M payday he would have gotten with Floyd every again. And I am amped as f*ck for this fight. He ain't Floyd, but Khan is one of the most entertaining fighters to watch, it'll make for good TV.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:comeon: Floyd a tko should not allude you this time, money man:skip:

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
We can knock Floyd all we want for him fighting cats like Khan but as long as people watch his fights and he cakes off them then this is what he will continue to do until he retires.

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
i'm a khan supporter since his fights are entertaining, but he's getting knocked out and this is getting streamed unless the undercard is a beast

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's only one reason why I'm glad this fight is happening, and that's because once Amir gets murked, all of the delusional crackhead british announcers can finally stfu about Khan being the only threat to Floyd because of his speed. smh.

Also, while we're here.

Birmingham mandem "over and out you bum":mjlol: