Mayweather Vs McGregor Will Take Place In 8 Ounce Gloves

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
He's not punching with pillows

No, gloves aren't as hard as hands, bricks,etc.. But they do have a lot of weight and getting hit with something solid still hurts no matter if it has cushions or not... Especially from a pro

Like I said, boxers hit and get hit more than MMA fighters. Thats the reason for the gloves, wraps, etc.
I didn't say anything about anyone punching with pillows.
I know gloves aren't as hard as hands/bricks. The statement I replied to wasn't about the hardness of gloves, but the weight of them and the claim that boxer's punches are slower because they have heavier gloves. I disagreed with that contention.
I agree boxers get hit and hit more with their hands than MMA fighters, yeah I agree the gloves, tape, and wraps are to protect the boxer's hand.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
L
I didn't say anything about anyone punching with pillows.
I know gloves aren't as hard as hands/bricks. The statement I replied to wasn't about the hardness of gloves, but the weight of them and the claim that boxer's punches are slower because they have heavier gloves. I disagreed with that contention.
I agree boxers get hit and hit more with their hands than MMA fighters, yeah I agree the gloves, tape, and wraps are to protect the boxer's hand.
ok i guess I misunderstood, I agree with all of this

And yeah, Floyd is already fast af with heavier gloves

Floyd speed without them in going to be :merchant:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
rqIu2fK.gif

Always protect yourself at all times

Martha