Mayweathers Retiring :(

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
punk ass pack how had his chance, but that little mexican didnt wanna play ball and thought he was better than he was, now he cant even get table scraps

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
Imagine the bid war for this 50th fight:ohlawd:

And imagine if this is a Mayweather vs. Pacquiao fight
denzel-washington-training-day-boom-reaction-Denzel-1384336932f.gif
Yeah, I've always thought this. He's aiming for 49-0...act like he wants to retire and then suit up for the biggest boxing payday ever to finish 50-0.
And would not be surprised if Mayweather shoots to make Pacquiao that fight. People need to start realizing, May-Pac will never happen on his Showtime contract...by that time it would be nowehere near the same, but people would eat it up - no bigger fight to be made. :ohlawd:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
I want him to be one of those rare boxers who doesn't fukk his money up and knows when to call it quits. Lennox Lewis and maybe the Klitchkos are the only ones I know of who will retire on top without losing to bums and going broke.

Daps
Yeah, I've always thought this. He's aiming for 49-0...act like he wants to retire and then suit up for the biggest boxing payday ever to finish 50-0.
And would not be surprised if Mayweather shoots to make Pacquiao that fight. People need to start realizing, May-Pac will never happen on his Showtime contract...by that time it would be nowehere near the same, but people would eat it up - no bigger fight to be made. :ohlawd:

No other fight is worthy of that 50th fight. Bragging rights of being declared all-time great is on the line. Put up or shut up night..

Imagine him fighting a bum like Khan as that go-away fight:heh:

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
he is getting old for a boxer though he deserves his retirement tour he earned it

Bernard Hopkins is the exception of being excellent when old

why ruin your legacy getting knocked out by a younger up and comer at 40 who he would have walloped in his prime

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
I want him to be one of those rare boxers who doesn't fukk his money up and knows when to call it quits. Lennox Lewis and maybe the Klitchkos are the only ones I know of who will retire on top without losing to bums and going broke.

Wladimir Klitschko isn't undefeated and even lost to Corrie Sanders:dead:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Wladimir Klitschko isn't undefeated and even lost to Corrie Sanders:dead:

That's true but that was early on in his career. He's since been undefeated for a number of years. He'll most likely retire that way before going back to being KTFO by dudes like Corrie Sanders and Lamont Brewster.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm glad he is retiring, I hate seeing greats turn in to a parody, always leave at the top