Daps

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Should have done this 20 years ago
It was done...clearance. . Label issues interfered. .eiht suppose to been on balance and options....it was a 15min song..with saafir..sly boogie..tash casual...eiht kuruot n other's. ...the promo copy of it .had the song n others..it was mentioned n reviewed in the old blazev magazine

Trilogy

well, probably not...
Daps
It was done...clearance. . Label issues interfered. .eiht suppose to been on balance and options....it was a 15min song..with saafir..sly boogie..tash casual...eiht kuruot n other's. ...the promo copy of it .had the song n others..it was mentioned n reviewed in the old blazev magazine

Man I remember when Sly Boogie had that California Posse cut with Kurupt.Mack 10.40 water.Jayo Felony.Roscoe.and a PAC verse

LevelUp

🧞πŸͺ” π™π™π™š π™‚π™šπ™£π™žπ™š 𝙀𝙛 π™©π™π™š 𝙇𝙖𝙒π™₯ 🧞πŸͺ”
Daps
nothing pleases me more as OG

to see that these dudes MC EIHT and QUIK are cool with each other after all at fukkery in the 90s...

cause I honestly thought they were going to kill each other :sadcam:
Quiks performance of Dollaz & Sense @ the awards was enough to factor a beat down. I mean shytted on eiht for the world to see.

Imgone8itch

All Star
Daps
Is this out on YouTube?