MC Hammer is the hero we didn't deserve.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Breh made music for the kids during a time where Crack and Gang violence were in doing a number on America.

Breh went broke putting his people on and giving them jobs to support their families.

One of the greatest dancers of all time.
source.gif

Gave us blassics like

And we turned our backs on that man
:mjcry:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
i always sit back and shake my head when back in the 90s other rappers was clowning hammer for having his own cartoon and doing other shyt outside of rappin

now fast forward 20 plus years later even those old rappers back then jumpin on tv and other platforms

The "Gangster" rappers of that time are now doing shows with Martha Stewart or shucking and jiving with Ellen DeGeneres.

The cats clowning Hammer did not defend the Culture what so ever now it is being overrun by non blacks promoting drug abuse and other nonsense.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I was a hip hop fan that never had a problem with Hammer. People (other rapers) hated because he was getting paid. Dude didn’t sell out or switch up, he was just an elaborate ass dancing dude. Too Short said even before Hammer was known he had an entourage.

It's a known fact "gangsters" kept their problems with Hammer on wax and wanted NO SMOKE with him.

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
didn't that nikka make a commercial dancing for fried chicken ?

Hammer my nikka but please last don't be revionist the nikka wasn't better than gangsta rappers just because his music was clean

:Mjplsouttahere:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
didn't that nikka make a commercial dancing for fried chicken ?

Hammer my nikka but please last don't be revionist the nikka wasn't better than gangsta rappers just because his music was clean

:Mjplsouttahere:

Whats worst Fried chicken commercials or songs about beating women and killing other black men?
:hubie: