McDonald's stock price drops after CEO promises affordability during latest earnings call

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
:picard:
Idk why anyone would pay that. You could pay 3 more dollars and get a meal from IHOP.
I havent gone back since. I spent in the moment because I was hungry af though but why would I pay that amount of money when I can go somewhere that isn't a chain and much better than McDonald's and possible play less. I love that breakfast chain called first watch. High quality delicious breakfast and some of their entrees are less expensive than that.

Prolific

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The McDonald's app definitely has some good deals on there. If you're eating fast food more than a few times a month you might as well download the app. Chick-Fil-A is always giving out free sandwiches.

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Yeah the apps have brought a few fast food spots back into my desperate times rotation. The menu prices and god forbid delivery app prices are absolutely insane.

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
the stock price isn't really down. it's currently at $291 a share, and the all time high is $302 a share. I have had mcdonald's stock for the last 2 or 3 years and I know I paid around $220 a share. that plus the 2.5% dividend they are paying, and I been :eat: regardless of their prices.

when they start trippin with the prices, I just don't go. that shyt isn't a necessity, and no one is forcing me to get bent over with them high ass prices.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Yall talking about apps but if you use it all the time your probably coming out to the same amount because your using it more :pachaha: