McDonald's stock price drops after CEO promises affordability during latest earnings call

AggiePride336.

Black American. The Sipp/Carolina.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Grabbed the hot cakes meal yesterday. With the app it was about $6. Still higher than what it used to be, but better than the 8 or 9 bucks it normally costs.

Daps
McD's trying to price gouge is like Wal-Mart (in a big city w/options) trying to price gouge.

If your advantage is fast AND cheap, you cannot become fast AND expensive. 90% of folks go because it's cheap and will seek other options and higher quality if McDont charged more.

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I was shocked as fukk last time I went to mcd's. I bought a normal egg mcmuffin meal. That shyt was 11 dollars. It used to be like 4 or 5 dollar a couple of years ago. Greedy mother fukkers.
They use organic free range eggs :troll:

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I was shocked as fukk last time I went to mcd's. I bought a normal egg mcmuffin meal. That shyt was 11 dollars. It used to be like 4 or 5 dollar a couple of years ago. Greedy mother fukkers.
:picard:
Idk why anyone would pay that. You could pay 3 more dollars and get a meal from IHOP.

Red Money

Pro
Daps
McD's trying to price gouge is like Wal-Mart (in a big city w/options) trying to price gouge.

If your advantage is fast AND cheap, you cannot become fast AND expensive. 90% of folks go because it's cheap and will seek other options and higher quality if McDont charged more.

Well convenience/location is the advantage as well. Many other alternatives are out the way.

Other options are not nearby for lots of people. You gotta go downtown into a city or go to another town on the interstate for places like shake shack or 5guys etc. Could easily be 45min drive each way. McDonald's is everywhere.