McDonald's stock price drops after CEO promises affordability during latest earnings call

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Y'all be trying too hard sometimes:mjlol:

You think McDonald's primary market is poor people?
They literally had a conference call about why lower income customers are leaving and what to do about it.

They are purposely built in low income areas.

I swear y'all think everything is a coli conspiracy :russ:

Last edited:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
FACTS. people calling us liars for pointing these price hikes out... but without the app depending on the location these 1 burger 1 fish sandwich is ridiculously priced... go to popeyes a bucket of chicken is now is insane. 1 chicken sandwich $7 PLUS tax no meal... :hhh:

I walked into a popeyes recently, and walked right out when i saw the prices.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
I rode my bike to mcdonald's yesterday and paid $3.75 :win:

wD2HW9F.jpg
$3.75? You bought a cup of water?

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
$3.75? You bought a cup of water?
two mcdoubles and a medium fry.

fries are free if u spend $3 on the app and mcdoubles are buy one get one for $1. so my subtotal is only $3.39 before taxes.

probably the biggest lick in fast food currently. and if they start monkeying with the prices, I will split my order between my phone and ipad cuz I have multiple accounts. I'm not paying above $5 at mcdonald's ever.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps

fries are free if u spend $3 on the app and mcdoubles are buy one get one for $1. so my subtotal is only $3.39 before taxes.

probably the biggest lick in fast food currently. and if they start monkeying with the prices, I will split my order between my phone and ipad cuz I have multiple accounts. I'm not paying above $5 at mcdonald's ever.
Taking Notes GIF - Taking Notes Write GIFs

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mississauga

Crazy to me how people don't use apps to buy fast food. Especially McDonald's with the amount of offers they give you

O.Red

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They literally had a conference call about why lower income customers are leaving and what do about it.

They are purposely built in low income areas.

I swear y'all think everything is a coli conspiracy :russ:
A meeting about why they're losing low income customers is not the same as saying it's their primary market

There's no corner of this country that doesn't have multiple McDonald's locations. Everyone eats the shyt is my point