MCHG shyts All Over Queen Aubrey & Her Woes of The Writers Block Roundtable New Album

lucky lefty

Most Annoying Jay Z (aka GOAT) Stan of All Time
Daps
Reppin
West Philly aka Illadelf aka Tha 215
Piss Stain Papi aka Ludapiss aka Goldenshowerface Killah aka Pissy Elliott aka Pissy Smalls the Notorious D.E.P.E.N.D.S swore Purchase The Throne aka Only Built 4 Fruity Simps was gon be a classic & the worst song off MCHG shyts all over it
anigif_enhanced-buzz-4528-1381155488-21.gif

Drizzy Vanilli aka Do Rogue And Kopy Everything aka Kirby Graham talked bout unlocking new flows then Kike & The Ghostwriting Gang Presents: Views From The Indentured Ink Slave Tent aka Ghostwriters With an Attitude aka The POW (Prisoners of Writersblock) Chronicles aka Saving Private Aubrey dropped it it was a dumpster fire of mediocrity that MCHG bodies completely

Aubrey Herpburn aka Aubrey Onassis the First Ladyboy aka Simp Doggy Dogg aka LL Corn J stans swore this was his magnum opus then Northernsimpalisticmountiemusik aka If You're Reading This Thank Me Later 4 Employing Ghostwriters Cuz Nothing Was The Same After Abel Left dropped & not only does MCHG shyt on it, but it's an exercise in futility 2 get through it without wanting to shoot his momma 4 not aborting him so he wouldn't be alive to create such a dumpster fire

For his next weedplate KikeRS-One aka Kike Moist Dee aka Jewpac Shakike & his conglomerate of Caspers (ghostwriters) should just keep it a hunnid & go by the name Klepto By Nature with their 1st single being "You down with USB? Yea, you know me!"

OfTheCross

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
Piss Stain Papi aka Ludapiss aka Goldenshowerface Killah aka Pissy Elliott aka Pissy Smalls the Notorious D.E.P.E.N.D.S swore Purchase The Throne aka Only Built 4 Fruity Simps was gon be a classic & the worst song off MCHG shyts all over it

Drizzy Vanilli aka Do Rogue And Kopy Everything aka Kirby Graham talked bout unlocking new flows then Kike & The Ghostwriting Gang Presents: Views From The Indentured Ink Slave Tent aka Ghostwriters With an Attitude aka The POW (Prisoners of Writersblock) Chronicles aka Saving Private Aubrey dropped it it was a dumpster fire of mediocrity that MCHG bodies completely

Aubrey Herpburn aka Aubrey Onassis the First Ladyboy aka Simp Doggy Dogg aka LL Corn J stans swore this was his magnum opus then Northernsimpalisticmountiemusik aka If You're Reading This Thank Me Later 4 Employing Ghostwriters Cuz Nothing Was The Same After Abel Left dropped & not only does MCHG shyt on it, but it's an exercise in futility 2 get through it without wanting to shoot his momma 4 not aborting him so he wouldn't be alive to create such a dumpster fire

For his next weedplate KikeRS-One aka Kike Moist Dee aka Jewpac Shakike & his conglomerate of Caspers (ghostwriters) should just keep it a hunnid & go by the name Klepto By Nature with their 1st single being "You down with USB? Yea, you know me!"

:mjlol:

I missed these posts

ChiTownGuevera

All Star
Daps
Dawg r u King Hovi Copi? :upsetfavre:

Say it ain't so....

U got those white boys in they feelings :dead::deadmanny::pachaha:

Anyone that recognizes his other aliases knws what I'm talkin bout :wow:

My nikka :salute:

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA

You came up with all that shyt on your own?:ehh:

I'd say you should apply that energy and make something constructive but judging by your body of work...:patrice:

whatever you make would be trash. So keep shyt posting.